Answer for @RaNdom_Hetalia_fan

"Ohayo morisuke-senpai I'm alive I dare you to tell Alisa-senpai the most cheesiest pick up lines and how is it feel  to be short? I want to know because I'm 6'1 (plz don't beat me up ToT)"

Yaku hated embarrassing himself in front of Alisa. Yet here he was. About to embarrass himself in front of Alisa. "H-hey Alisa-chan. Do y-you eat lucky charms for breakfast? Cause your looking m-magically delicious." Yaku stuttered, blushing, and unable to meet Alisa's eyes. Alisa lightly blushed and giggled, and Yaku moved on to the next line, "On a scale from one to ten, you're a nine, and I'm the only one you need." Yaku inwardly cringed after saying the one. Alisa's responses seemed to be positive so far, to Yaku hurriedly said the last one, "Can I have a map? Cause I'm getting lost in your eyes" After this one, for emphasis, Yaku mustered the courage to look into Alisa's eyes, his face completely red. Alisa smiled at Yaku and cooed "Cute~ Yaku pure completely adorable!" Yaku didn't think his face could get any more hot.

How does it feel do be short? Well come over here and I'll break your legs to show you how. It's the same as being tall, you just, can't reach some places!