Dare for ImagineRP

"I dare you to play the picky game with someone of your choosing."

Yaku walked up to the Karasuno gym, pocky sticks clutched in his hand. As he opened to door, Tanaka had just finished a spike, already pumping his fists in celebration. He was noticed first by Kiyoko, and was greeted kindly. With a tint of pink in his cheeks he waved back, to then be met with a head of orange hair. "Oooh, it Nekoma's libero! What are you doing here?" the orange head called out. Yaku held up his pocky sticks and explained his dare. By now the entire team had crowded him, save for the third years, and some second years. "Who are you going to play with?" Suga asked. "Ah, I've decided to play with Nishinoya-san, libero against libero"
Upon hearing his name, Nishinoya jumped up excitedly, ready for the challenge.
Soon a pocky stick was placed between the two liberos, and the game had begun. Nishinoya and Yaku slowly inched toward one another before there was barley two centimeters apart between there lips. With a burst of determination Nishinoya closed the gaps and but if the last piece of the pocky, and threw his hands up in victory. Yaku swallowed his side of the pocky and congratulated the other libero. The libero grabbed another stick and called out to his favorite third year, "Asahi, Asahi, can you play with me next?"