Dare for @DarkAnngeloid686

"Okay @Yaku_theLibero , prepare yourself coz I dare you to wear a shirt that says "I love Lev Haiba" for a week. Only during practice as well."

Yaku sat in his room contemplating the dare. How was he going to get through with this? He had an idea.

As practice approached, and the team was changing in the super market, Yaku threw his shirt over his head and immediately left the locker room. In small letters, written on the breast of his shirt read a barley legible "I love Lev Haiba." As long as no one was curious, he would get past the week just fine. "Yaku why do you have 'I love Lev Haiba' written on your shirt?" Yaku forgot about Kenma's damn observational skills. Yaku cursed and became flustered. "It was a dare please keep quiet about this." Kenma didn't react, and instead just walked away. Shrugging, Yaku turned to warm up. "Yaku~~, may I see what I have a look shirt~?" He heard his captains voice behind him. He cursed Kenma from the back of his mind and turned toward his captain, seething. "No." Yaku denied.
"Yes." Kuroo smirked, inching suspiciously toward the libero.
Suddenly, it was a chase. "Yamamoto, Lev! Catch Yaku!" The two boys answered the call by stepping in front of Yaku. Diving as if he was receiving a shirt ball, Yaku slid between Lev's legs, rolled, and kept running. As he ran through the exit he ran straight into Coach Nekomata, nearly knocking over the old man. "Now what's this about?" the old coach asked. Yaku felt a sweat bead roll downhill forehead. Lev swig his arm around Yaku's shoulders and grinned. "He was just helping me with receives Coach-sama" The coach just nodded suspiciously and walked past the duo. From behind the pair, Kuroo grabbed Yaku's shoulders and turned him to face the bed-head's eyes. Kuroo, upon seeing the message written on Yaku's shirt, bust out into laughter. "Lev, look at this! Oh, and the rest of the team too!" Yaku blushed out of embarrassment and squirmed in Kuroo's grasp. "I swear to God Kuroo if you don't let me-"
"Aw, Yaku~! I love you too!" Lev shouted, causing the poor liberos face to burst into red. Yaku was now throughly embarrassed as the entire team had made comments on the message on his shirt. Soon, the commotion was quieted by the coaches orders to begin practice. The commotion had died down but the rest of the practice had gone by with multiple comments on Yaku's 'undying love' for the tall self-proclaimed ace. He was never going to survive the week. And niether were his teammates.
By the end of the last practice, everyone had multiple bruises on their legs, hips and arms, due to a certain liberos kicking and punching. As he took the shirt off for the last time he turned to his teammates and said darkly, "I'm going to burn this shirt, and you all are going to burn with it."