Fic #8

(Authors Note: this is basically what happened at Joker and Harley got out of the chemicals.. It will have a lot of fluff and be the first time Joker said I love you"

My Chemical Wedding Night

Joker and his new harlequin were laying where not so long ago they jumped off in ace chemicals.

Their clothes had been dissolved into the acid and Harleen had turned into Harley, her glasses falling into the acid and her skin bleached along with her hair a lighter shade of blonde.

They both could not be happier, they were now married and Harley had given herself to Joker, and Joker gave himself to Harley.

They couldn't stop kissing, and they both knew they wanted to celebrate.

They had sex for the first time during one of the sessions, and Harley had lost her virginity to him.

But now it was going to be the second time and Joker wanted it to be romantic this time.

"Why did you save me Mistah j?,I could of died in the acid, and you could have been done with me, I thought you wouldn't of saved me but when I opened my eyes and saw you kissing me I just....I knew I did the right thing, I love you, I just thought you didn't love Harleen" Harley whispered to him.

"My dear, I loved you since the very first moment, and whether or not you jumped in or not, I would still love you even if you weren't like me, as long as your you and your happy, I'll always love you and be there to save you"
Joker whispered to her.

Harley smiled and kissed him again, Joker purred and left kisses down her neck.

"Don't tell anyone I said that though okay baby?" Joker looked up at her smirking.

"Of course Puddin, it's always special between us"
Harley smiled.

Joker kissed back up to her lips and gently bit her bottom lip.

"You still want this?"

"Oh, of course I'll always want you"
Harley smiled.

Joker let out a giant happy laugh once again and so did Harley, then they just laid there, naked and wet, cuddling and becoming one together. He now was complete, he had what he had been missing his whole life, his soulmate.

He believed he was immune to love, or better yet he wanted to be, but in this moment, he knew, Harley knew, he jumped in for her for one reason and one reason only, he had found his other half.

Harley knew she made the right decision, a little part of her knew he would jump in after her, she wouldn't have jumped if he didn't love her, but she knew he loved her more than she could imagine.

Joker put his mouth up to her ear, and whispered to her "What is the Joker  without Harley Quinn?".

Harley smiled and whispered back, "Not Smiling, Not Happy, Not The Joker"

"Exactly my love"