Mini Fic #1

Playground Fun

"La, la, la, la, la,
I am so pretty"

Harley sung as she admired herself in the mirror. She was wearing a glittery red and blue dress, matching her hair and makeup.

"I couldn't agree more, baby girl"

Joker whispered while peaking through the door.  He was dressed in a white and purple bow tie and his bright green hair slicked back looking very handsome.

"Awww, thank ya, puddin!"
Harley cheered back at him then turned around to the mirror to put on the expensive, stolen, jewelry.

Joker slowly walked over to her, with every move just admiring his cute little doll.

She pulled up the golden necklace with a heart and the word 'puddin' carved in it.

"I can help with that"
Joker took the necklace from her and she moved her hair to the side as he admired her bare neck and nibbled it before putting the necklace on.

"Oh, Mr.J, but aren't we supposed to go bomb Gotham?"

"Yes, Harley, but that can wait, Gotham is our playground my dear, but your body is my playground, and we both know which one is more fun"
The Joker winked at her and picked her up as she squealed and threw her on the bed.

"Puddin, I want to but I just got all dressed"
Harley laughed.

"Looks like you'll have to do it again"
The Joker laughed and attacked her with rough kisses.

"Anything for you daddy"
Harley smiled.