Fic #6

(Authors Note: Sorry for writing mostly fics but I watched the movie and I just can't fucking even they are so perfect I have to write about them forever)

High For This
(NSFW)

They already had insane sex.

As if it couldn't get more crazy- as if they couldn't get more crazy.

But Harley just had to get bored.

"Puddin, I'm bored!"
Harley crossed her arms like a child.

"Oh, darling, then what do you want to do" Joker giggled at his harlequin.

"I don't know..." Harley looked at the ground criss crossing her feet.

"Is that code for let's fuck baby?"
Joker smirked.

"Mmhm" Harley whispered.

"Well, if your so bored, why don't we make it interesting.."

Joker turned around and got the bag of meth, that originally belongs to Frost but like that matters to J, come on he's about to get some with bae.

"We could try this doll, I heard it makes it more fun" Joker said doing a little dance and biting his lip.

"Ooo, Puddin ya always know how to make everything more fun"

Harley jumped in his arms and took the bag from him.

"Ladies first"
Joker mumbled.

Harley snorted the drug and her pupils became huge.

"Holy shit, that's fucking bananas!" Harley squealed.

"Lemme me" Joker did the same as Harley and his deep voice turned high as he let out a squeal.

"Motherfuck, that's some good shit" Joker giggled.

"Ya know Puddin with this we could go all night long" Harley giggled, tugging at his smooth green hair and as she bit his lower lip hard.

"Ooo, your being such a good girl, if you think you can go all night prove it, get on your knees for daddy"
Joker said.

Harley smiled and did she was told.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock.

"Oh, Puddin, is this for me?"

Harley looked up at him innocently while spitting on her hand and jerking him off.

"Of course my dear" Joker moaned out.

Harley spit on her hand more as she licked the tip while stroking the bottom, she always liked to tease him, but she knew she couldn't do it often, but he was high as fuck so she knew she could get away with it without a spanking.

"Always so sensitive daddy"
Harley looked up at his blue eyes rolling to the back of his head while she took him deep down the throat.

She kept moving her mouth back and forth while Joker whined pulling on her hair almost ripping out the pink and blue ends.

"Fuck, Harley"
Joker closed his eyes as he fucked her mouth.

"I want you to cum in my mouth daddy, please" Harley kept sucking and slowing swallowing up and down.

"No"-

Joker took her and threw her on the bed.

"Not until you cum in mine, baby"
Joker giggled and ripped Harley panties off with his teeth while pulling her flexible legs up to his shoulders.

Joker attacked her clit with a hard suck while Harley gasped out from pleasure.

"You're already so fucking wet Harley"
Joker mumbled inside her folds.

He kissed her clit and then sucked on it hard while occasionally spitting on it until Harley came in his mouth.

But Joker didn't stop his tongue kept licking at the outside of her folds until Harley's body was vibrating and jolting from each lick.

Harley wrapped her legs around Joker tattooed neck as she screamed out in pure ecstasy.

"Can I make you cum now daddy, please I've been such a good girl haven't I?"
Harley said out of breath.

"I suppose"
Joker got up and smirked.

Harley got on her knees once more and sucked his cock harder and harder until he came in her mouth.

"Can I please have some on my face too"?
Harley looked up at him like a kitten.
Her blue-green eyes sparkled with child innocence and Joker came all over her pretty pale face.

"Oh, Harley, we should do this more often" Joker moaned out.

"Puddin! We do this everyday!" Harley giggled.

"I know just wanted to see if you remembered babygirl" Joker said while kissing her lips.