Chapter 16

Puppet P.O.V

Puppet watched as the men took him out of the box and put him in the back of a truck.He watched as everyone but Springtrap was loaded onto the truck.Springtrap was thrown onto another truck."All of these things are creepy how do kids like them?"A guy muttered and another one shrugged.'I'll show you creepy.'Puppet thought and being the only one who could move in morning hours shifted to face the front of the truck looking into the mirror.Once the men got in the driver looked angrily over at one of the others."Matt you know I hate that thing stop moving it!"The guy.Which Puppet assumed was Matt threw his hands up."Ok ok."Matt reached back and faced Puppet towards the wall.'Stupid humans.' He lifted up his hand and twirled it making Foxy's head turn to face the front.Puppet faced back to.Matt was looking back his eyes wide."Uh Dave...."Dave looked at the road annoyed."What."Puppet snapped his fingers and Mangle's static started up getting loud.Matt looked horrified at them and turned back around."Dave let's get these things as fast as we can to that new place you hear me as fast as you can go."He almost yelled.

 ---------------------------------------A car ride later------------------------------------

Puppet sat in his new box looking at the sides.A new place.New kids.The more he could hate Foxy.But this place.Would change them from who they were forever.

Puppet sat in the box hearing the music going round and round.He felt a calling to get out a strange new calling.He shook his head and put his hands over his head.He felt like his spirit was restless.A strange feeling.Puppet looked up as the music started to cease but started again.

Mangles P.O.V

Mangle headed out of the new kids cove looking around.She wanted to see Foxy and tell Toy Chica to get away.Then play with BB and not have to worry about Springtrap.But thats not were her feet took her.She started heading toward the Security room.Mangle growled at herself and she slowly gave in slowly almost slithering to the room.A light flashed down the hall and she ducked into the nearest room.She looked around and spotted the vent crawling over.For awhile she just stood there looking into the vent silently fighting with herself.She slowly went in all her instincts fighting agents her.Mangle slowly inched down the vent and looked out at the end.A new security guard was right there.She prepared to leap out at them but Exo nudged her.She looked at him and then at the guard.Freddy was looking at her with cold eyes.She felt,almost knew that this wasn't Freddy.He wouldn't look at them like that.She crawled out of the vent mind whirling.She started looking around the pizzeria.No one was acting right.Toy Freddy refused to move off the stage and snapped at Mangle when she urged him to take a look.Toy Chica had glared at her but that was normal exept she had snapped at Foxy when he had gotten in her way.Toy Bonnie had stopped hanging around Bonnie.Bonnie and Chica had a fight once.Mangle having to break it up.They had all been acting not themselves since this new guard had come.They had stopped planning and attacked on there own Golden Freddy almost never being seen.BB had lost his happiness and laughed for the sound of it.No one had been able to get the guard and Now.Mangle was laying in kids cove letting her static grow louder.'Turn 12 turn 12 and please let that new guard be gone.'She said silently in her head.But before the clocked turned a figure came into the room.Exo let the static get louder and the figure started down at her before leaving.A minuet after it left she sprang up and instinctively slithered down the hall to the security room.It was empty.Relief spread threw her as she quickly leaped up to the wall and made her way to parts and services."Hey Fox-."She was cut off as something knocked her off the ceiling.She instinctively,thanks to Springtrap turned around and bared her teeth lunging at whoever had done it.Mangle looked down as Freddy looked back up at her with large cold blue eyes."Oh..sorry Mangle."He said slowly and shoved her off.She snorted and looked around."Were's Foxy?"Chica looked up from the corner and Mangle had to keep from staring."He left looking for something to do."Freddy said and sat back down.Mangle nodded and headed out.She passed Toy Bonnie coming in on her way out.He just looked at her before going into parts and services."Well hi to you to."Mangle growled before heading to the Show stage area.She looked into the room.BB and Toy Chica were on the stage talking.She had taken out her beak and eyes making her look menacing.Mangle looked around more and Exo looked the other way.Foxy was standing in Prize corner talking to Toy Freddy and Puppet his muzzle skin contracted into a snarl.Mangle slowly walked over to them and they all looked at her.But it wasn't the warm eyes she knew from them.There eyes were cold.Metallic rage filled his eyes and Mangle stopped."Hello Mangle."Foxy said and walked around her in a slow circle.She looked at all her friends.BB came walking over.She checked his eyes.They still had the soft surface."hey guys lets play a game!"He squealed and Foxy and Puppet looked at each other.Foxy bared his teeth."Game?Games are for when I see the guard dead."He snarled and BB's smile faded."But he's gone....You...seem different."He said slowly and Foxy picked him up by his propeller."Things have changed Ballon Boy."He growled and dropped him.Mangle looked astonished at Foxy and slithered in front of BB."Whats happened to you."She growled and he looked down at her."Things change Mangle the've changed like you."Foxy turned and started back to the Music box.Mangle looked at him astonished.'There changing...Is it up to me to help them?'

A/N Wow thanks for 200 Views!Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!