World-wide epidemic

Okey, I was just reading a story called 'Callibers of Men' its awesum!!! And it is written by a guy!!! Which is a shock in itself but it's brilliant and I am already hooked after 4 chapters!!! you should defo go check it out!!!

Well anyway it gave me a new idea for a story and I just want to know what you think of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosemarie's POV

"Rose! You've got to see this!!!" My little sister Sammy called to me from the front room. Groaning I dragged myself out of my VERY comfortable bed and went to see what was the problem. She was 7 and I was 10, she got excited over things like my little pony and so I didn't expect to find anything as serious as the news on, but when the prime minister of Great Britain tells you that a world wide epidemic virus had spread and mutated throught out several countries in the world and was killing people in the thousands, even we knew that it was kinda worth being dragged out of bed at 7 on a Sunday morning.

"we don't know if it has reached England yet, but we have closed down all contact and transport between all countries. We are containg it to as little countries as possible but it has already spread through America, Russia, Japan, India and Africa. We are not sure where else it has manged to infest but every available scientist is working 24/7 to get this under control. We will fight this, you have my word..." He continued talking but I had run into my parents room screaming at them to get up, I then dragged them into the front room where my sister was staring with horror at the screen which had changed to a scene in Africa where there were people in the lying in the streets some dead, some not quiet dead, but were to weak to flinch when a guy covered head to foot in a haz-mat suit scraped a cotton bud through a wound. Therir skins weren't the normall colour of a native living their, it had changed to a boiled, rashy red, boken up by purplely, yellow brises. They all had swollen boils covering their body, some boils had burst and were spewing a sickly yellow,brown pus all over their body, sort of like a cocoon. They also had huge gaping wounds in their skin, it looked like it had been cut with a knife perfectly straight, and just as deadly. The wounds weren't bleeding though, oh no, little insects, like spiders, had crawled their way in and layed their eggs in there and using it for a home. Suddenly we heard the unmistacable sounds of someone peuking their guts out, the camera spun round to show the presenter (also wearing a haz-mat suit) with his mask next to him on the ground while he was on his knees bent double over a pile of sick. This was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen and I could feel my stomach turn over and I started to feel queasy, I just made it to the bathroom before I copied the presenter, exactly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... tell me what you think.

xxx