t

Jungkook rushed to the hospital and apologized to all the nurses and doctors he bumped into. He couldn't think straight, he let his tears fall down carelessly, his heart was pounding fast and his body became numb.

Barging in the room, he saw Taehyung lying on bed, helplessly. His quick two feet, scattered to him and out of nowhere, his arm immediately sprung to his body. He knew he was in a deep sleep, so he cried really loud.

"Jungkook, what are you doi- Oh." His aunt walked in and saw his nephew in a crying mess. Planting a warm smile on her face, she closed the door and giggled.

"T-t-taehyung, I-I love y-you," Jungkook shuttered, hugging him tighter. He could hear the elder groan in pain and he opened his eyes, blinking a few times. "Huh? Jungko-"

"Oh my God! Don't scare me like that!" Jungkook yelled, looking up at his boyfriend. Taehyung smile and wrapped his big arms around his tiny body, giving him warmth. Jungkook instantly melted into his arm and sighed dreamily.

"What are you doing at this time; shouldn't you be sleeping, young man?" Taehyung questioned, giving him a stern look. Jungkook blushed and looked down at his hand, "I just wanted to make sure you're alright."

"Aww, come here you!" Taehyung grinned and ruffled Jungkook's soft hair. Jungkook looked down and turned bright red, letting out a weak stutter, "S-stop."

"Mmm, no!" He giggled and pecked his lips. Jungkook was surprised but gave him a peck on the lips and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you more."