Dating and School

**y/n p.o.v**
Well yesterday was cool af but today at school it was a bit strange...like everyone was staring at me and I felt they were doing the same with Ty and I don't want him to feel awkward.

I see Tyler as I'm walking down the hall with his perfect smile and his sexy af hair I'm so glad to be dating him... I'm still shocked

"HEY BABE" Tyler yells from across the hall as he runs to me.
"Heyy" I said smiling because he called me babe. We gave each other a hug and started talking. "Hey have people been staring at you today??" I asked Tyler "Well girls always stare because look at how sexy I am" Tyler said letting out a big laugh "haha, very funny" I said sarcastically "but like have they been giving you dirty looks??" I asked "No not really, well besides my ex Jocelyn but that's it, why?" He asked "oh because some girls were giving me dirty looks and I felt strange but it probably was in my head" I said trying not to think about it. I saw Tyler look at a girl and look down "Hey Ty what's wrong? I asked "Oh nothing it's just that's my ex he pointed at a pretty blonde girl with really cute style. That's when she turned and I realized she was the girl that was giving me dirty looks... And now she's walking towards us. "Hey Tyler so is this your new girl?" Tyler looked up unhappily and responded with "Yes yes she is do you hav E a problem with that???" He said fiercely "Damn, no it's just weird seeing you not fucking with her feeling like you do with every other girls you have been with, including me" she said and stormed off. "Umm... Tyler are you okay..." I said as I saw his eyes water up "ummm yea I'm fine she just really gets to me" he said "And trust me she is the most well known girl in the school so it bothers me more" he said looking down "Well aren't you like the most well known boy in this school?" I asked not knowing what kind of response I would get "umm well I gues but I'm not sure..." There was an awkward silence that filled up the space "we got to get to class come on" he said reaching for my hand. The rest of the day was good until Jocelyn came by and she did the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me....

HEY GUYS sorry for not updating but here you go like I said I'm so sorry and I will try to update asap after I post anyways I just wanted to give a huge thank you for those who have been reading this ILYGSM and if you would like to be part of the story comment your name I'm taking the first 3 so comment your name if you want to be in it and bye guys ILYGSM 💗💗