On The Move

"Well I guess this is good bye :'(" I told my best friend Kelly. 
***Y/N P.O.V ***
Hey, so since the whole "thing" happened my parents decided that it would be best for us too move so we can have a "Fresh Start". Yeah Right!! We have moved to 10 different cities since the third grade for a "Fresh Start". Well this time I didn't know what to except at all since we were moving from Orlando, Florida to Palmdale, California. I knew nothing about that place which was a good thing I thought. All I knew is that my best friend Kelly would always obsess over some kid that lived there but I didn't know his name or how he looked. I thought that this time may be different from all the other "Fresh Starts" and that is exactly what happened..
"BYE KELLY IMMA MISS YOU SO MUCH :''( .." Y/N said
"OMG Y/N IMMA MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO WITHOUT YOU :''( YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME SINCE DAY ONE AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD MY BACK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Y/N" Cried Kelly
*****both break out crying*****
***Y/N P.O.V***
So yea I know that we are moving to the other side of the country, and that I have nobody there that I knew ,but I had a good feeling about going over!! Plus I've always wanted to get to se things like Hollywood, Knotts berry farm, six flags magic mountain, etc. And well now I'm there where all of those places are which is pretty amazing. Despite the 4 hour and 20 minute flight it was quite amazing to see all those sights. But now we have arrived and are driving to our new house. It was amazing it had 3 bedrooms one for my mom and dad, one for my brother, and one for me. We all have our own bathrooms and best of all it's a two story house, much like all the houses there. The city was so nice and quiet which was very amazing next to our house was a nice two story yellow house and on the other side was a nice two story pink house. In other words all the houses were very nice. Since we came on a Friday I would be starting school that Monday coming up and I was kind of nervous to see how people would react to me. Well, until then, wish me luck...