The Story of DiamondEnderdragon, Chapter 28

As me and Sky where walking back to the entrance while Deadlox finally tagged with us NightDiamond and was by the entrance while DUH was still gone. "hey where is my brother" I said in curiosity. ""hm oh he is still looking around the place and who is this guy" NightDiamond said. "oh I am Deadlox one of Sky's friends and that" Deadlox said. "Ill go look for him" I said as I flew down into the depths of the base. Meanwhile as Deadlox and NightDiamond talking to each other and Sky just chilling I was still looking for my brother until I finally found him in a sowing room. "hey DUH come on lets get out of here" I said. "wait let me quickly finish making these flags" DUH said as he was adding a finish touch to a purple flag. "Say why are you making flags" I said as I picked up one. "oh I have gotten a message from Drake saying that Sapphire requested to make flags for you goddesses" DUH said as he handed me mine. As I looked at my flag it was a dark purple flag with an Enderdragon flame to it and 2 black lines going across the flag as the flame was in the middle. The other ones I saw where like the same but a different kind of element to it like I saw NightDiamond flag as a red base with a flame in the middle and 2 black lines with it and for Sapphire it had a green base to it with a leaf ion the middle and 2 blue with it and for Julia it was also blue with water in the middle and 2 really light blue lines across of it. "w...wow DUH h...how did you make these you don't even know how to sow" I said in shock. "well I did it with a crafting table stupid" DUH said. "Hm true that anyways lets get out of this place and of ill find a way to deliver this flag to sapphire" I said. As we had finally made it to the entrance I had explained to NightDiamond and Julia about the flags and such and I have gave a bird the flag and to deliver it to Sapphire . "whelp lets be on our way and such" Sky said as me, NightDiamond and Julia flew up to the air and flew to the Nether Kingdom. A few hours passed by and we had stetted up camp and such. "so how much longer their is until we get to the Nether Kingdom" Julia said. "well actually this is good news and if we get up really early tomorrow we might be their by noon" NightDiamond said. As we cheered for that we had a few drinks and I had went to the lake just to get some fresh air away from the fire. "H...hey Diamond what are you doing over here" Sky said as he came up to me. "Hm oh well I just need some air away from the fire" I said as I was staring into the lake. "*sigh* I wonder once we get their tomorrow that we would finally end this war" Sky said as he got close to me. "I really do hope so I really want to my parents again" I said. "hm I do hope that we will find them" sky said as he putted his hand on my waist. "I really do hope so because I just want to live a normal life again but after once this is over I would probably just go back to my End Kingdom and stay their of like how I'm supposed to" I said as I got tears in my eyes. "h...hey don't worry after this they will visit you al the time" Sky said as he was trying to cheer me up. "Shhhh you guys this might happen" Julia whispered to NightDiamond and the other guys while they where hiding behind a bush. "Yah they might...thank you Sky for cheering me up and everything else" I said as I hand me hands and head on his chest. "Heh no problem I would do anything for you" Sky said as he had lifted up my chin as he started to look into my purple dragon eye. "Omg its going to happen" NightDiamond whisperd. Slowly as every as me and Sky where moving our head closer and closer and closer until it finaly happened lips to lips. "Called it you guys owe me 20 dollars" DUH whispered. As me Sky had pulled our self's back Sky had said. "would you let me be your Nether king" Sky said as he had pink blush on his face. "you mean you want to rule with me as like bf and gf" I said with a mad blush on my face. Sky nodded yes in agreement as I had cheered and hugged him tightly and him spinning me around. "come on lets head back and get some sleep" Sky said as he was holding my hand back to camp. "shoot their coming back" Deadlox whispered and ran back as the rest did to. "H...hey you to where have you been" NightDiamond said with a look of trying not to freack out of over what happened. "ohhhh nothing but anyways come on guys lets get some sleep" I said as I went to my tent. "yah she is true whelp good night guys" Duh said as he went to his tent and also every one did to.