The Story of DiamondEnderdragon, Chapter 20

"Yah your right that we are all scared" said NightDiamond as she had her arm around my shoulder. "maybe tomorrow we can head to the Neather and try to save my parents" I said while just staring at the night sky. "we cant" said NightDiamond as she just went into my room. "why cant we like your the Goddess of the Nether" I said. "My father...I just don't want to see him" said NightDiamond. "But your the only person who knows where the Nether portal is to your castle" I said. "I know but I just don't want to see my father I'm to mad at him right now" said NightDiamond as she walked out of my room. "jezzzz I wonder what's going between her and her father" I said to my self as I went to the balcony again. As I just stood their thinking what's even going on I saw someone in a gray hood and running to the gates I decided to follow where he or she is going. "Jezzz this person is fast...I wonder who he or she is even going" I said in my head while flying with my Enderdragon wings out. As the person stopped in front of the ocean I landed onto a tree branch that was high enough so he or she wouldn't see me. As the person took the hood off it showed Julia checking around and seeing if anyone was around but she couldent see me. "rise water brayer" said Julia as she used her magic to rise up the ocean water and it lead to a throne room that was deep in the ocean. "huh maybe it seems that she wanted just to be back home" I said in my head as I flew off back to Sapphires Kingdom. "I wonder why she left this late and not early tomorrow" I said to my self as I flew my self to bed. "maybe tomorrow ill try to find NightDiamond Kingdom portal" I said as I fell asleep. The next morning I was the one first wake and I wrote a letter to DUH saying. "Dear DUH I have left this place with out you to save mom and dad and don't be looking for me and don't let NightDiamond stop me and make sure your safe and head over to the End Kingdom to be safe and to protect it and don't worry about Sapphire or Julia you know they will be safe from DiamondEnderdragon". As I slipped the note under DUH's door I ran off onto the balcony I flew off heading around the world trying to find the portal to the Neather Kingdom. A few hours passed by and DUH had found the letter I wrote to him and tried to head out of the Minecraftia Kingdom but Drake stopped him and said "DUH where are you going". "Its nothing" said DUH as Drake was holding on to DUHs arm. "Well hold up you have to tell us where your going" said Drake as DUH was struggling trying to make Drake let go of his arm. "JUST LET ME GO I NEED TO GET TO MY SISTER" said DUH as he was finally released from Drake and was heading to the gates. "DUH GET BACK HERE" yelled out Drake as he was running after DUH. "YOU TO STOP IT" said Sapphire as she was flew in front of DUH. "get out of my way I need to get to my sister" said DUH as he pulled out his sniper. "h...hey DUH be carful where you are pointing that thing" said Drake as he was trying to protect Sapphire. "uhhhh can I saw something" said Sapphire as she looked like she was getting annoyed. "no" said DUH and Drake at the same time as they looked like they both where ready to battle. "*sight* whelp then...Sapphire...CHOP" said Sapphire as she both K.O. Drake and DUH and dragging them both to a room just to ask question. As Sapphire was going with DUH and Drake NightDiamond saw everything and found a note that DUH dropped. "hmmm I wonder what this says" said NightDiamond as she was reading to letter. "WAIT WHAT" NightDiamond said in her head as she was running out of the Kingdom and flew off to the Nether Kingdom portal. "Ok DUH I want you to answer me these questions" said Sapphire as DUH was just sitting in a chair and Sapphire was in front of him. "what questions" said DUH as he was giving her a look. "why where you just running out of my castle with a letter and all mad" said Sapphire. "*pfffft* like ill ever tell you about what my sister is doing....Oh shit" said DUH as he just got dumbfounded. "what is your sister even doing" said Sapphire as she had her hand on DUH shoulder. "Diamond went off the find the Nether Kingdom portal to mom and dad" said DUH as he was just looking at the floor. "oh no...NightDiamond and Diamond...we have to find them" said Sapphire as she was running to her weapon room. "plus by the way where did Julia go we need her for this" said Drake as he came out of no where. "I don't know" said DUH as he was running to the gates.