The Story of DiamondEnderdragon, Chapter 13

The room as I saw it was the one I would never forget and when I had entered what had I saw was many pictures of my mother as a young child until now by her age. When I saw still looking thru the room I had saw a photo of two parents with their faces crossed out and two boys one looked like my dad as a young child and one boy with black hair a brown shirt and grey pants and it looked like Notch as a child. As I was looking thru some more stuff I saw a chest filled with random stuff and then I saw this journal and when I looked in it said "privacy of Herobrine". I was really shocked that all of this stuff belong to Herobrine and I think that he was stalking my mom. When I read a few pages I saw this one that said "1-30-19XX my life has been going more horrible then ever my brother is leaving me in the shadows some more so I went by my original thing my killing people destroying places but at least I didn't go that horrible that much today like I had found this wonder full girl and her name is Katlyn Enderdragon and when I found her she was beautiful as the flowers until I had fell down as clumsy me and then she came up to me and put her hand out to help me up and she was blushing a bit and she was like a goddess to me and when she helped me up we kind of hanged out a bit then she had to go and I had never met someone that wasn't scared of me but now I have to go because of my stupid brother". As I quickly closed the book being embarrassed I said "why in the world did Herobrine have a crush on my mom and I think this is Herobrine room and mansion". As I opened the book again it said "9-26-20XX it has been many years now that she had notice me but I was to late for her to be with me and now she is dating this one person that calls him self Steve and was made by my F##### stupid Brother and now my love has a child now named DiamondEnderdragon but if me and my love where together I would have named her Diebrine but that wont happen now but I had learned a spell to have my own daughter and I will name her NightDiamond because she will remind me of the night and she will be beautiful as a diamond". When I had finally finished reading it I finally now know a little bit why Herobrine kidnap my mom so that NightDiamond could have a mom and Herobrine had a crush on my mom. As I put the Journal into my traveling bag I got DUH and we rode back into the forest and settled down for the night. When DUH was fast asleep I read some more and finally found where the missing gem was "5-19-20XX My brother had made a special pickax for Steve and calls it the Ultimate Pickax and it has 5 gems to it witch are Fire Water Electricity and Earth and this one other gem that was able to defeat me and it is the Diamond power gem and so I hid it and ill draw a map to it on the next page but I was able to place it into the End where no one will ever defeat it". I had finally found where the missing gem where and when I turned the page it had a map leading to the End where the missing gem where and so then I closed the journal and went to sleep and tomorrow morning I will find the missing power gem.