The Story of DiamondEnderdragon, Chapter 12

So many years has past and I am now 25 years old and my brother is now 22 and sky is 27 and so many went out to war to kill Herobrine but failed and the war is still happening and I had changed my look and so my outfit is all torn up that my stomach is showing and I only still had my amulet and I carry my pickax with a holder and I carry a bow with me for just back up and I had finally had mastered the Ultimate pickax but still didn't find the mysterious gem that me and my father didn't know of but as many dreams I had I know that my father was ok but not my mom. As the old memories haunt me I was scared for my mom because I couldn't find her anywhere in my dreams. When a new group of kids where coming into the base it was finally for me to leave and my brother was coming to. As we got onto our horses we where riding off into the woods.

"So where are we heading off to" said DUH. "we are going to find the missing gem to our fathers pickax and do have your sword on you" I said. "yah" said DUH. "ok" I said. Many hours passed by we found a mysterious mansion that we got so confused of. "lets check this place out it might have diamonds in their" said DUH as he ran off into the mansion. "DUH WAIT" I shouted to DUH. But he had already entered into the mansion and I didn't know where he went but I shouting out his name until I stumbled into some old photos about the fight of me and Herobrine. "what the" I said confused. When I was looking thru the photos I saw a pic about from a few hours ago of me and DUH ridding in the woods and then I saw a pic of Herobrine with my mom and seeing him putting her into something that got me confused and wondering what is that thing and that's probably also why I cant see my mom in my dreams anymore. As I was still looking thru the pics DUH was going thru many chests and finding loot and then he went upstairs and found a looked room that wouldn't open "hmmmmmm I wonder what's inside in that room" said DUH. As DUH got out his sword and was swinging the sword onto the door and breaking it he found so many weird weapons. "what are all of these" said DUH. As he was looking thru the room he found a magic crayon and his color eye was glowing and it was controlling the magic crayon and he didn't know what to do. "what the f#### is even going on with my eye and that crayon" said DUH. As he picked up the crayon he drew something then it came to life. "OMG does this weapon belong to me..." said DUH. On the weapon it said to DUH from Notch and the letter said "to my DUH as you had that color eye it was for you to control that crayon that you are holding and be careful with it because it can be really dangerous and use it wisely" from Notch. As Duh putted the rayon in his holder he had found a sniper and decided to use it to take it with him. Meanwhile as I was looking around I saw a room that I would never forget.