A/N

Goku: Hi! *Waves at you*

Akari: Vegeta! Come on! *Crosses arms*

Vegeta: *In the corner* No! Leave me alone!

Akari: *Drags him and lands him beside Goku*

Me: OK? Um hey guys! So...um...sorry about the stories. I just got internet and I'm trying to update all my stories so...um...sorry! Keep requesting guys and you readers can ask any of the characters anything...and I mean anything at all!

Akari: And if you're wondering no I didn't get a boob job and yes I'm currently single!

Vegeta: No one needed to hear that baka!

Goku: What size are they?

Me: Goku!

Vegeta: How very inappropriate Kakarot, but seriously what size?

Me: *Smacks Vegeta* Perverts!

Akari: You guys hang with Roshi too much and FYI my boobs are DD.

Goku: *Stares at Akari's boobs* They look fine!

Me: *Rolls eyes* Anyways here is what I'm working on: Goku x Akari ~ Animal and Trunks x Miko ~ Tutor Me. I also have a Threesome One-Shot and here is what I'm working on: Goku x Chi Chi x Vegeta, Goku x Gohan x Vegeta, and Goku x Akari x Vegeta. See you guys soon!

Goku: Favorite!

Akari: Comment!

Vegeta: *Crosses arms* Request.

Me: And we'll see you next time and don't forget if you wanna ask anyone a question including my OCs, which are Akari, Kato, Finnick, Penelope, Miko, and Blade. Bye!