Just Horny

We have our first request from northernlion196.

Just Horny ~ Goku x Akari (OC)

Plot: Goku and Akari are talking about their past lives and get carried away.

Lemon? Yep!

Goku and Akari were on a mission to find and destroy Widow, Frieza's wife. They knew if she continued to live she would destroy and kill more innocent lives.

"Vegeta, it's Akari. What's going on?" Akari asked over the microphone ear piece.

"What do you think is going on on this goddamn planet!" Vegeta growled.

"No need to yell asshole! Your right in my ear!"

"Oh poor baby! Boo hoo!"

"I'm hanging up now."

"Don't you dare you bi-!"

Akari sighed.

Goku came in the control room.

"Are you ok?"

"Mentally and emotionally? Yes. Physically? I might be deaf in one ear."

Goku laughed,"Lets train."

"Alright! Let's see what you got!"

~Time Skip~

Goku laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling when Akari came knocked on his door.

"Come in!" Goku called.

She came in and the door closed behind her.

"What are you doing?" Akari asked.

"Just thinking. Wanna join?" Goku smiled that famous Son grin.

"Sure," she smiled and laid beside him.

"I remember when we were little and we always went to the meadow to train. You were a perfect sparring partner. Hell! You still are," Goku said.

Akari smiled at the memory,"Yeah, I loved training with you and I still do...even though that night we didn't just train."

"Yeah...I guess we got a little carried away," Goku laughed, a blush formed on his face.

Akari laughed with him,"Yeah..."

They laughed for a moment and then silence.

"We were too young to understand," Goku broke the silence.

"Yeah, but it was...special!"

"Yeah, it was. I don't regret anything."

"Really? Me too!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure!"

"You are the only guy I've slept with."

"Really? I thought that you and Tien...you know..."

She blushed,"Nope, Tien is never home at night and he's always training with Chiaotzu."

"To tell you the truth me and Chi Chi haven't had sex in a while."

"Really? Why?"

"Because when me and Chi Chi have sex, she's very bitchy and I know she fakes her orgasms."

Akari hugged Goku, "Well...I guess we fucked up in the love department."

Goku smiled; he slowly leaned in closer and kissed Akari passionatly. She kisses back with as much passion. He got on top of her without breaking the kiss.