2-

The home bell goes and all the year eights flood the lockers. Kas, Lilly and I walk to our lockers and unlock it at the same time. Then Charlie a guy from our class comes up to us.
"Hey killia!" He says leaning against the locker next to mine. People call us killia because we are inseparable. It's a mix of Kas, Lilly and alexia obviously. He has a massive crush on Lilly. She hates him.
"What now?" Lilly rolls her eyes, shutting her locker.
"Wanna go to the movies tonight.?" He won't stop asking out Lilly. It's really annoying.
"How many time do I have to say no!?" Lilly yells walking past him. We follow Lilly leaving him a loner like always.

"I'm going to stab him one day!" Lilly whispers. We all laugh. Lilly and Kas's bus leaves straight away so I wait at the bus stop. Then I hear my phone ding. I grab it out of my pocket and look at my text. It's from Cam. I'm not surprised. He's my best friend.

"Hey how are you?" He texts me.
"Yeh not to bad"
"Bus stop boring?"
"Yeh"
"Wait. I'll come pick you up."
"Thx"

I wait five minuets before he pulls up in front of me. In those five minuets I re-stalked Daniel on Instagram. Cam said one time Daniel asked him if he had any siblings so cam told Daniel about me. He's never met me though, or seen me in real life. I'm hoping so bad mom will say yes to me going to LA with cam. I've never been to LA can you believe!?

Cameron pulls up and I jump into the front passenger seat.
"How was school?" He says handing me a Starbucks.
"Really!?" I say taking the cup out of his hand. "Thanks! School was great." I look out the window and take a sip of my drink.

Eventually we get home and I run to my room and chuck on some casual clothes. So much better! I walk back down the stars and grab the dog lead. I take guss, our German Shepard for a walk everyday after school. Mom and dad are still at work and Cameron just Lays down taking up the whole couch while on his phone. 21 year olds these days! Typical. Lol.
"Cam!" I yell from the back door. He looks up. I lift up the dog lead to show him I'm walking the dog and he nods. I walk out and hook the lead to guss' collar.

"Hey gus!" I yell in a childish voice. He runs up and gets all excited. We walk out the gate and down the street. The whole time I listen to Daniel Skye on my headphones on full blast. Daniel Skye is so talented! 15 minutes later, I get home. Mom and Dad are home. As usual.
"Hey mom!" I say chucking the dog lead on the bench.
"Hey Alex." She smiles.
"Do you know if I can go with Cameron to La yet?!" I say over excited.
"I think it might be a possibility..." She smiles at me.
"OMG! REALLY?!" I yell. I start overreacting and showing a bunch of emotions at one time. Cameron walks in the room looking at me.
"What's up?" He says placing his phone on the bench.

"I'm going with you to see Daniel!" I yell. He shoots me a smiley/smirk. Only he, in our family knows I have a major crush on Daniel. I pause and point at him.
"Don't. No!" I whisper yell. He silently laughs. I run up to my room and grab my phone.
I Skype Kas and Lilly and they both answer.
"Guess what!" I yell.
"What?" Kas yawns.
"I'm going with Cam to LA to see Daniel!" I squeal.
They start squealing too.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you." Lilly laughs with excitement.

By now tears are running down my cheeks from happiness. I'm going to meet Daniel. Cam walks in my room to see me crying and he bursts out laughing. I start laughing too. "You must be really happy!" He laughs.
"No. I'm depressed" I laugh again.
"When are we leaving?"
"Last day of school."
"How long does it take to get there?"
"40 minutes."
"How long does it take Daniel to get there?"
"38 hours by car. But he'll take the plane"
"Well that's a bit unfair!" I laugh.
He leaves my room.