Chapter 1

One Night Or Forever in full has now been removed from Wattpad as it is now published on Amazon. A 3 chapter sample will remain on here and if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber you will still be able to read for FREE.

If you have read and enjoyed One Night Or Forever and have a few minutes spare I would appreciate you leaving a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads or if you want to own it then you can 1-click now for just 99p or local currency equivalent.

Thank you for all of the love you've shown this story and for the ongoing encouragement and support, Elle x

Olivia

The sound of my alarm blaring comes all too soon and as I feel the throbbing of my head I groan loudly, however my groan is soon replaced with a shriek as an arm makes its way around my middle, a strange arm and then it all comes flooding back to me.

Last night, oh God what was I thinking? Well I wasn't, at least not with my head, all of my powers of thought were coming from somewhere much lower down on my anatomy. This is my first one night stand and as such I have no clue what the etiquette is here, if indeed there is any. I have never wanted to do this before, the meaningless sex and this morning I feel a renewed objection to a quick hook-up.

I realise that my alarm is still droning on around us. Us? I really need to remember that as a fairly newly single woman I am shit at drinking and it makes me behave strangely, it makes me do this with hot guys who show me attention and if memory serves me right my bed partner is hot, very hot, seriously hot, volcanic hot! I need to stop thinking about this and do something, something other than him!

"Turn it off!" he moans from behind me prompting me to actually slide my finger across my phone to shut the alarm off.

Whilst I usually go for a nine minute snooze I won't need that this morning because apart from anything else I will not be falling back to sleep with a man in my bed, even if I want to because there are other things I need to do this morning starting with getting my arse out of bed, but again I am at a loss as to how I am supposed to do that.

Shit! I suddenly acknowledge that if I get up before him he is going to see me naked. I know that he already has, but that was last night and I was under the heady influence of lust and vodka, but now I am not drunk, although I think lust may still be a factor if my mind hasn't played tricks on me about my new friend and he is as gorgeous as I think he is.

For a brief moment I wonder if he will be fat, forty and balding when I roll over because last night he was late twenties, maybe early thirties with a full head of dark hair that I ran my fingers through countless times and his eyes, oh God those eyes, in complete contrast to his dark hair his eyes were blue, dark, dark blue, an almost twinkling navy. The memory of them makes me shiver with the sliver of lust I acknowledged earlier multiplying tenfold.

I am not exactly over-experienced with men but I have seen enough to know that my bed partner is a fine specimen of a man with not an ounce of fat on him. I feel him pull me closer and although I want to soften against him I really need to get out of bed and go to work, even though I hate my job, kind of.

The arm around me is muscular which makes me smile as I look down at it and remember that his whole body was that way, ripped as my friend Sarah would say, in fact I think she may have said just that last night when we saw him; all hair gel, ripped muscles and tattoos is what she'd said and I am now familiar with each of his muscles and tattoos.

"Morning," he says causing me to jump as his lips speak against my shoulder. "

"Any chance of coffee?"

"Course," I reply and instinctively prepare to leave my bed before I remember my naked state and his physical presence.

"Thanks," he replies before I feel his hand lift and the mattress shift beneath me, an indication that he is getting up first.