Chpt 2 Do It Like A Dude

Recap:
I started riding down the street.

Present:

After a few minutes of riding down the streets of overly expensive houses I come to a part in the road.

I look at the two ways I could go and knowing that they both lead to my school I decide to shake things up a bit and go in a different direction than I usually do.

I start riding down the path on the left. After a few minutes I see a skateboard park that seems almost abandoned.

There is no one there except for 1 guy that look around the same age as me

I skate closer to the gate of the fence before deciding altogether to go in.

I hop off my board and pick up and start walking closer to the half pipe that the guy is at.

I take in his appearance. Now that I'm closer I notice just how attractive well more like how FUCKING HAWT HE IS!!! From now Imma call him.. The mystery guy.

He has darkish brown hair cute short and ruffled, crystal blue eyes, and light pinkish lips surrounded by light brown freckles.

I watched him ride his black skateboard and do a couple of tricks on the half pipe. At one point he had seemed to have noticed me and upped his A game.

He ended his little show with a big flip and looked at me for a reaction.

Honestly while he was really good, his tricks where kinda lame, boring, and dry sooo...

"WEAK!!" I yell out with a smirk on my face. At first he seems kind of surprised but then he comes back from his thoughts and walks closer to me.

" Oh really? " he says with his eyebrows raised

"Yup" I reply cheerfully

'' think you could do any better girly?'' He asks with a smirk

He doesn't know you have your board

Little does he know...

"Sure if ya say so I'll be happy to show ya how it's done" I say while pulling out your board from behind your back.

He looks surprised then shocked then back to surprised.

"You skateboard? You know how to skateboard?You have a board?" He fires questions at rapid fire.