Mister J

********Flashback**********

"Who's she?"

"Just a girl I picked up. She was losing a lot of blood."

"Uh. Boss?"

What!"

"I don't think you should've brought her here ."

Who is talking anyway? Where am I? The last thing I remember is losing a lot of blood and slowly dying. Oh. Now I remember who did this to me. Suddenly both men stopped talking so I stayed still. I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders making me stop breathing.

"Come on. I know your awake." The man sang as he whispered in my ear making me sit up. Oh my god!

"You're t-the-"

"Joker?! The one and only clown prince of crime at your service."

He grinned staring into my eyes. He stopped grinning and leaned over and touched my face.

"My my what a pretty face you have,and those eyes. I would love to have them for my collection of toys." My breathing started to quicken. What will he do to me?

"What d-do y-you want from m-me?"

"I just want to play."

He took out a gun and pointed it to my head making me stare at him with wide eyes. "Boss?"

"What?!"

Joker looks over to his men and saw him looking over to me, "There's someone outside asking to see you." Joker rolled his eyes and saved his gun inside his jacket. "Tell them i'm busy!"

The man quickly nodded his head looking afraid as he left the room,leaving me with the Joker. "Why so serious? How about I put a smile on that gorgeous face." He yanked me forward and he took his knife and placed it just above my cheek.

"Please. Let me go."

The Joker expression softened once He saw me crying. He groaned and threw his knife across the room, "I don't why but I can't seem to kill you." He glared at me a pushed me back. Laying me down against the table again. 

"Who did this to you?" His expression didn't change one bit.

"My b-boss did it to me. I've been working for him about a year now. Whenever i-i fail he beats me up." 

I stared back up at him looking into his pale green eyes. "What's your name kiddo?" 

"K-kim..My name is Kim."

"Well, Kim. Will you live for me,work for me and die for me?" 

He gave me that sinister grin. If I don't accept his request he'll probably kill me. I-I want to leave but..I can't help but feel attracted to him. I want to be with him and work with him. Maybe i'm  just going insane but I am willing to stay with him. He'll do anything for me. I can see it deep in his eyes. 

"Yes."

"You sure? Once you work for me things will change for you. You'll never be the same and you will follow everyone of my orders."

"...I'm sure."

I stared back at him and He came over and kissed me. I was taken back just a bit but I kissed him back. 

"You made the perfect choice kiddo! Now follow me and let's have fun killing innocent people." 

"Wait! How did you even find me anyway?"

"Oh sweets,I've been keeping my eyes on you for a while now. You know how to use an bow and arrow, and you use you witch powers,"

"It's telekinesis." I whisper to myself.

"Umm mister Joker. I have just one request and I hope you can help me."

"Anything for you kiddo."

"I have a family to take care of. They aren't my family by blood but still- Do you think you can help me with the money? It m-might be to much to ask but you're the only one I can count on."

Joker wrapped his arms around me and gave me a gun. "I'll be glad to help you. Just do me this little favor for me and your family will also be safe. 

*********************************

I can do this I know I can. I take a deep breathe and adjust my bow and slowly grabbed an arrow and pointed it at my enemy. I let go and the men fell to the floor bleeding. I took out another arrow and aimed it at the front door. Making  the windows explode. I just down from the building and looked around,seeing that no one was nearby I ran inside the building and skillfully made it past through. I hacked into the system and the vault opened.

"Hehe mister J,will be proud of me."

I took out my bag and started to fill it with money and before I could get the last one. A bomb exploded making me fall and collide with the wall. "You again?!"

The tall black hooded figure stared down at me with another male standing by his side. "Don't you ever get tired of capturing me?" I grabbed my gun but a boomerang came flying and knocked it out of my hand. 

"Robin! Take the money i'll deal with her."

I groaned and started running with the bag down the halls and I tripped making a few dollars fall out of the bag. I took out one of my arrows and aimed it at Batmans head. "Batman!" 

Robin was quick enough to push Batman aside. I watched as Robin fell to the floor unconscious. I stayed still and watched Batman lifting Robin. Batman glared at me and took out what seemed like a small bomb. He activated it and threw it at me,I flew over to the window making it shatter. 

I yelped in pain once I saw both my hands with tiny bits of the glass. I lifted my hand up and gently touched above my right eye. It's bleeding. This isn't according to plan after all I better just run off,So I did. I ran down the empty streets of Gotham until I spotted a familiar purple car driving fast.

"Oh,No." 

I cursed once the car stopped and I knelt down and saw the Joker smiling up at me. "Well...What are you waiting for kiddo get in!" I worriedly looked back and saw the Bat-mobile approaching. Fuck it. I threw the bag at him and got inside and He started to drive down the streets like a mad man. Life with the clown prince of crime has changed my life from better to worst,But that doesn't stop me from falling in love with him.

To Be Continued....