Birthday Special.

Okay. Okay. I have the snacks, the movie, the apartments clean.

"Now what am I missing?"
"Could it possibly be... me?"

I turn around to Seungcheol in the doorway, slipping off his shoes. I blushed at his words "H-hey, how'd you get in here?"
"door was open"

he walked towards me, bent down and pecked my forehead "Hyejin-ah you should really be careful"

"ah I know, I've been in a rush thats why"

he simply smiled and made his way to the kitchen. I bit my lip, as my nervousness really hit in. Seungcheol has been in my apartment before but now its just us two. Alone. In my apartment.

"Hyejin where do you keep the pots?"

The voice from the kitchen snapped me out of my thoughts.
"What for?"

Finding Seungcheol in the small kitchen wearing an apron, I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.
"Ay don't laugh. Im trying to cook here"
"On your birthday? No way, Im cooking"

I slipped into the kitchen with him as he gave me a surprised look, "you cook?"

Nodding my head, I took out the ingredients. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he mumbled "Im so lucky", I felt my cheeks heat up.

As I was preparing the food, Seungcheol sat on a counter keeping me company telling me about the previous day that he had spent with his friends.

This was my first birthday with Seungcheoul, so he decided to keep today only for us.

"Oh and Joshua made a rap for me"
"Was it good?"
He snorted "no, but it's the thought that counts"

I rolled my eyes and cut a piece of meat,
"Taste this"
Seungcheol bit the piece of meat off the fork.

"Is it good? Did I make it spicy? I know you can't eat spicy fo-"
"Hyejin, it's really good"

I blushed and cut piece for myself, as I bit into it Seungcheol snorted  "What?"

"We shared an indirect kiss" he says pointing to the fork we shared.

My cheeks felt even warmer as he leaned in "but I'd rather have a direct kiss"
And he leaned in closer until our lips met.

After a while I began to hear the sizzling of the meat burning, I broke the kiss and stirred the pan.

I felt incredibly flustered  "u-hh Seungcheol the foods almost done, s-so go wash up"

He laughed quietly as he stood up off the counter and left.

After we finished eating, I left Seungcheol to begin setting up for the movie as I rushed through the dishes.

I poured the snacks into bowls and rushed into the living room, "hey Im here. Did you miss me?"

He laughs as a light pink spread across his cheeks.

"Okay uh before we start I'm going to get your present okay?"
"Okay, I'll just close my eyes" he grinned

I spent months looking for this. His friends had told me that he had a nickname; 'Beagle King'. So I bought a hoody with a beagle on it, and the beagle had a little crown.

"I hope you like it" I said as I handed him the bag, he ripped into the bag and loudly laughed as he saw the hoody.

"Hyejin-ah I love it" he slips on the hoody and gave me a thumbs-up.

We sat down together and began to watch the movie.

Halfway into the movie as we were wrapped together in a blanket.
Seungcheol drowsily mumbled
"You know what would be even better?"
"Mmh?"
"If you had one too, so we could be matching"

I smiled "Aish your such a dork"
"A cute dork?"
I squeezed his hand "The cutest"

And we fell asleep just like that, wrapped into each other. I woke up a little while to Seungcheol sleeping soundly.

I smiled as I studied his features, he was always mentioning how he was lucky to have me. But I'm the lucky one.

I began to stroke his hair as I whispered to him "Seungcheol-ah Im sorry if this was boring. I wanted to take you to a fair but you don't like roller coasters" I paused "and I burnt the food a little bit"

I looked to the window as the rain got heavier "I think I love you Seungcheol" when I look back at him, his eyes were open.

"AH! Yo-you w-were awa-ke?"

He didn't answer, he just took his head off of my lap, not saying anything.
"Hyejin?"
"Ye-yeah?"
"I think I love you too"

I smiled and laid my head into his shoulder. He squeezed his arm around me

"Happy birthday Seungcheol" I smiled
"Thank you Hyejin" he said and he really did sound happy.

a/n
IM SO LATE WITH THIS UPDATE!!! IM SO SORRY
I feel like I've betrayed Scoups but I had major writers block
Guys Im sorry if this was long but Scoups deserves the best
I honestly hope you guys enjoyed this~

Happy birthday Scoups ₍˄·͈·͈˄ ̑̑