You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 49

Začať od začiatku

"Draco," I hear John call out from the porch.

"I'm right here," I reply coming back I view.

He walks down the steps towards me.

"What is it?" I ask irritated.

"I was going to as you on any ideas you might have came and got her?" he asks me, "We need to know, just to be on the safe side."

"I have one person in mind," I state, "Her ex-boyfriend, George."

John's eyes widen, "The Weasley boy?"

"The one, but how he managed to get her is what has me stumped. She couldn't have just walked out, we would have seen her," I explain to him.

"Well," he says clearly thinking, "I know his father has a car that can fly, that would explain how the got away so fast."

" I never thought of that," I tell him, "Her window was shattered but she was nowhere, that is what had to have happened."

He shifts his position and tucks his hands in his pockets, "Do you think this will be a problem? Her being with him?" he asks me.

I run it through my mind before I respond, "Honestly no, she can't tell him anything so I don't know why it would be a problem."

John lets out a breath of relief, "Good, that's good... now we need to come up with something to tell the Dark Lord."

I snap my head up at him, "We will tell him nothing," I warn him, "He doesn't need to know, it would only result in more problems."

"I agree, but what do you think your father would say about it, you know he reports everything to the Dark Lord."

"I'll talk to my father, don't worry about it," I tell him as I walk past him back towards the house.

****************************

Leianna...

It was nearly dawn by the time we got back to George's house.

I loved the look of his home, simple and inviting.

I take only a brief moment to admire the house and the landscape surrounding it.

"Come one lets go get you acquainted with the family," he states.

He reaches in the back and takes out Mya's cage .

I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder, "Don't I already know your siblings?" I ask him.

He laughs, "Only Fred, Ron and Ginny," he states.

"Oh."

He reaches out with his free hand and places it on my waist, "Come on Lieanna, and don't get all nervous."

I allow him to push me forward towards the door.

He opens it up and immediately I was overwhelmed by the smell of cooking.

"Take a seat, I'm going to try and locate everyone," he tells me as he ushers me over to a dining table.

I pull out a chair and take a seat letting my bag slide to the floor. I watch him set the cage down on the floor and take off into another part of the house.

"George is that you, mum said she was going to kill you when...." I hear a familiar voice say as they came through another arch way.

Ginny stood in front of me, "Leianna?" she asks confused, "Why are you here?"

"George came and got me, I had some trouble at home," I explain to her.

"Oh, well where is he now?"