Christmas Special

A/N: Merry Christmas! WARNING this is boyxboy and gets intimate.

COMMENT

VOTE

THANKS!

<3 Ambrose

*Damien’s POV*

“Tell mom I will see her tomorrow and that I look forward to seeing the family.” I told my brother over the phone. “Oh and don’t forget to tell-” My sentence was cut off when my boyfriend of three years walked into our room in a tight and revealing elf costume. It was green leather shirt and pants with a red collar and a green hat. I groaned.

“What?” my brother, James, asked. Jonathan walked over to the bed and straddles my boxer clad hips.

“Tell Mikey to not eat all the cookies this year.” I said while Jonathan ran his hands over my chest. He bent over and started kissing my neck. He was nipping at my neck while I was panting, trying to hold my moans in.

“Will do. And what are you doing?” he asked.

“Oh, um, goodness, nothing, I um have to go.” I said hanging up and throwing the phone away from me. I grabbed Jonathan’s shoulders and moaned loudly. He kept kissing down my neck and made his way down my chest. He licked each of my abs and got to my boxers and sucked on the skin around it.

He looked up at me and pulled my boxers down. He throws them away from us and kisses my tip. I groan loudly. He takes an inch into his mouth and sucks lightly. I grab the back of his head and pull at his hair. He takes more into his mouth and sucks harder.

I groan and push his head down farther. His mouth around my shaft felt amazing. He looks up at me and deep throats me, taking as much as he can into his mouth. He tries to take more but he gags. I laugh at him but stopped quickly when he bites down on me.

I smack his head but he just chuckles with me in his mouth. He chokes on me and I laugh. He lets me go from his mouth and glares at me. I pull him up and give him a quick kiss.

I flip us over and gave him another kiss. It quickly turns into a heated make out session. Me sucking on his tongue while he pulls at my hair and rakes his nails over my arms and shoulders.  I pull his shirt off and flick my tongue over his nipple and suck on it. I went to the other one and bite it. He moans and slaps my ass. I let go of the nipple and raise an eyebrow.

“Really?” I ask.

He grins and leans up to my ear. “I do like it rough.” He purrs.

I groan and go back to kissing his chest. I pull his pants down and off. I took him into my mouth and suck him hard. He pants and pulls at my hair. “Damien.” He moans my name.

After a few minutes I pull back and kiss him. We explore each other’s mouth and nip at each other’s tongue here and there. I pull back and kiss my way to his ear. “Ready?” I whisper, pulling on his earlobe.

He moans and nods. “Just hurry up.” He demands. I chuckle. He’s demanding in the bedroom. I grab his legs and hook them on my shoulders. I lifted three fingers to his mouth and he sucks on them. My shaft twitches as he sucks on them. He let them go and lays back on the bed. I rub his hole and stick one finger in. After moving around for a minute I stick another in. Then another. I push them in hard and he gasps when I hit his spot.

“There Damien!” he moans.

I shove my fingers into him again. He moans and pushes back at my hand. I take them out and line myself up at his hole. I give him a kiss and thrust into him quickly. He groans at the discomfort while I savor his tightness. I kiss his neck and suck on it while he adjusts to my size.

When he’s ready for me to move I move out slightly. He moans and I pull out and shove back in. He gasps when I hit his spot and I move in and out over and over hitting that spot. He moans constantly as I do this. I grab his shaft and start pumping it in time with my thrusts.

He writhes under me in pleasure as I thrust into him and pump him.

“Damien, I-I’m almost there!” he moans out. I thrust harder. “Harder! Faster!” he yells. I keep going. Harder and faster. When he’s almost there I pull all the way out and thrust back in. he screams as he cums all over my chest and his.

I keep going as I try to reach my peak. It comes a few minutes later and I shoot my load into him. Filling him up. I collapse onto him after I finish. We’re panting, trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes of silence he says, “Merry Christmas.” I look over at the clock and see that it’s 12:09.

I grin. “Merry Christmas.” I say and kiss him.