Introductions!!!!! And surprise!!

Once every one came up the long stairs, they were gasping for air. Even the Uchiha, guess he's not as great as everyone thinks.
I smile, my innocent smile. Which he glares at me for. Ohhh~ so scary! Not!
Haha... It's fun teasing that teme.
Everyone sat down waiting for instructions. Man... There hopeless. So very hopeless.

"Ok! Let's start with introductions." Dad fakes enthusiasm, my teammates are idiots... Sorry Naruto.

"Sensei, how do we do that?" Pinky asks. Seriously? Are you serious?

"Tell us your name, your likes, hobbies and dislikes, dreams for the future." Dad simply says. How hard is it for them to understand this?

"How about you go first sensei!" Pinky exclaims.
"Yeah! Your the mystery! Believe it!" Oh Naruto....

"Who? Me? Ok..."
Seriously dad...
"My name is Kakashi Hatake. I'll only tell you one of my likes, my daughter. My hobbies... I got a lot. And what I don't like.... Is none of your business, and my dream is also none of your business."
He does the Hatake closed eye smile. Good job dad.

"All he did was mention his name and his daughter..." Naruto grumbles.
Never tell someone information about oneself, it could lead to bad things.

"Ok blondie you first." Dad points to Naruto.

"Yosh! My names Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen! But I hate the long wait for it to cook. My hobbies are tasting different ramen! And My dream for the future is to become Hokage! Believe it!"

"Ok, you next." He points his finger at Sakura.

"What I like... More like who I like.
{looks at Sasuke and giggles}
My hobbies...
{looks at Sasuke and giggles}
My dream is...
{Giggles so much, fangirls moment}"

"Translation: Who I like is my dearest Sasuke! My hobbies include stalking him and taking pictures of him for an album! And my dream is to marry Sasuke and have over 20 kids!" I do a sarcastic high pitch voice. Sasuke shivers at the thought. Completely creeped out by it.

"And what do you hate?" Oh boy here we go.

"I hate Naruto and Mei!" She screams out. I just smirk. I'll make her life a living hell.

"You..." Dads getting bored of this.
And so am I. I decided to zone out for a little bit.

"Mei!"

"Oh sorry!" I do my closed eye smile and scratch my neck.

"Introduce yourself."

"My names Mei Hatake! I like many things. I have many hobbies. I have plenty of dislikes. And my dream... Is none of your business right now." Me and dad close eye smile. He's happy with my introduction.

"YOU JUST SAID YOUR NAME!" Naruto yells out.

"Think of this... We all just telling about each other for the first time. You guys just met my dad, telling all about yourselves. What if one of us was the enemy. You just let that information go and made your self open to the enemy. Using that information against you." I explain. It's really simple.

"Good job Mei. You got the point. That's what I expect from the person with the highest scores in the academy." Dad congratulates me.

"She got the highest scores?!" Sakura puts her hands to cover her mouth and looks at Sasuke. She really thought he was the highest one. Tch... Did she really think I was an idiot.

"Well meet me tomorrow at the training grounds for a special training."

"But that's what we did at the academy!" Naruto explains.