"I'll make sure to work on that. Let's get you situated into the Akatsuki better." Pein got up and motioned for me to follow.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He blinked then knowingly and shook his head.

"Right, sorry, Tobi, you are to carry Kari around until she is 100% well." Once again everyone looked at Pein in shock, even Konan who looked kind of jealous too, maybe it's because they've never heard Pein apologize before...

"YAY, TOBI GETS TO CARRY KARI-SAMA AROUND LIKE HIS OWN PERSONALY PRINCESS!" Madara picked me up and chased after Pein who had already left the room.

"I swear I am going to sacrifice that B**** to lord Jashin (sp?)" I heard Hidan growl as Madara and I left the room.

Once we got through a maze of hallways we reached a final room labeled 'Pein's study, keep out unless called for, THIS MEANS YOU TOBI AND DEIDARA!'

I started laughing and Madara looked down at me.

"What's so funny, Kari-sama?" Madara said still keeping up this Tobi act.

"I like the plate thingy on Pein's door." I pointed to it. Tobi followed my finger's path and read the plate thingy. I could tell he was smirking to himself.

Madara opened the door taking me inside with him; once we got inside he quickly shut the door & put me down in a chair in the corner of the average sized room. Madara took off his mask showing his smirk. Pein was sitting down in a chair in the other side of the room. I started to hear rain drops. Even though we were a good 30 feet below ground.

"Pein, are we in the land of Rain?" Madara blinked and came over to me and bent down to my level. (QM: she's sitting down after all...)

"How did you know that?" Madara asked me before Pein could finish opening his mouth to answer.

"I can hear the rain..."

"Awkward..." Pein mumbled. Madara shot him a glare.

"Someone could hear you most likely Madara, a simple wall won't hide your existence."

"The walls are sealed with chakra so it's what you could call sound proof." Madara gave Pein a cue like look. Pein got up and went to a door other than the one we came in and went in. I heard him grab some things then come back out. Pein was holding five completely identical Akatsuki outfits and a ring box. He hands them to me.

I opened to the ring box to see an official Akatsuki ring.

I looked up and saw Madara watching me.

"What?"

Madara shook his head. "Just put it on." He said. I followed his directions and when I did I saw his face lit up in personal satisfaction. "I never thought it would be this easy to have you join."

"Your right. It is too easy. I'm just bored and I want to see what the so called famous dead shinobi has up his sleeves." I grinned. Pein coughed bring Madara back from his most likely perverted thoughts.

"Kari, from this point forward, you're going to be a public face leader to the Akatsuki with Pein. But you shall follow my directions and mine alone." Madara shot Pein a warning look and then looked back to me. "Understood."

"Sure, let's go with that..." 'He's power crazy...great...just great...' I shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

"Come on. Let's get you rested for tomorrow." Madara picked me up and opened the door. Then walked out, I waved goodbye to Pein like a person who was just not kidnapped earlier and wasn't be kept here against here will by someone who is suppose to be dead.

Madara took me to a room labeled 'Leader: Tsukiakari Kiseki'. He sat me down on the king size bed. He put my outfits in the closet.

"Stay here and don't leave without me at your side. I have something I need to take care of..." He left without another word.

As I layed on the bed, I closed my eyes trying to get some rest, I don't know why but strangely I feel safe.

After trying to sleep for a good half an hour I decided to try a new way to fall asleep. I strange little rhyme popped in my head, so I thought I would sing it aloud.

(QM: It's originally written by me when I was in my geometry class the other day so yeah...)

Why must I cry for all that die,

With every single deceitful lie

I pray for life and to die in time

Kill me and not my pride

I scream for them to stop making me cry...

They take me away, they take me away,

And build me up one piece at a time

They lung at me when I try to break free

As I crumble I scream trying to find the light,

But with all the broken pieces,

light has turned into night...

After I said this final line my eyes closed and I drifted away...

*outside Kari's door*

Itachi is listening to the angelic voice while his eyes fill with some tears.

He walked away from her door before anyone could come. He went into his room 4 rooms down and closed the door. He sat on his bed and out his face in his hands.

"Oh how I've missed you, my love, I won't allow us to part again, Kari..."

3rd person's P.O.V.:

Sasuke stood tall upon a boulder with his three followers', Karin Jugo and Suigetsu. Sasuke turned and faced his team. News of Kari's kidnapping had spread to his ears. No one knows who did it but Sasuke suspects Itachi and only Itachi. (QM: Am I the only one who thinks Sasuke assumes far too much?)

"Then it is decided, we shall be the Hebi. Our goals are simple, to Kill Itachi Uchiha and to rescue Tsukiakari Kiseki from his clutches." Sasuke looked up at the starting of a sunset.

"I shall be the one you care for most in the world Kari. Itachi doesn't deserve to have you." Sasuke watched as the sun began its decent to trade places with the arising moon.

****************************************************************************************

Yes I know I haven't updated in a long while. I could give u a list of excuse but I know you all don't care as long as I keep writing.

Hope you loved it.

You guys are awesome readers

the banner on the side was made by roxas21399 from quizilla, thank you roxas21399!

Vermisa out! ~war sign~