Chapter 17

Justin's P.O.V

It's been an hour since Scarlett left, where the hell is she, I swear if she just walked over to that guys house Sam or whatever his name is then fuck she's getting it. I reached for the car keys and was about to walk out of the house when the phone rang "Hello?" "Um yes this is Doctor Tennant, I'm sorry to inform but there has been an accident concerning Scarlett Parker, can you please come to the hospital as soon as you can" for the whole 2 minutes he was talking I didn't know what to think or do for that matter.

It was like the world around me gas stopped. I was outside her room, a door between us but it feels more  like a lifetime, "You must be Justin am I right?" the only thing I could do was nod, I knew the doctor wanted to talk but I didn't I just wanted to see Scarlett. Not listening to a word he was saying I turned the handle and walked inside the room, the sight before me was heartbreaking. Scarlett had no emotion what so ever on her face.

This is all my fault. I grabbed the nearest chair and moved it beside the bed "I'm so sorry Scarlett" I whispered placing my head on the bed. "Justin" I snapped my head up towards the door to see my mum and the doctor, the first thing I notice was the red puffy eyes you could tell she has been crying. "Why hasn't she woken up yet?" I asked looking at both of them "Justin there is something you need to know" "NO just tell me why hasn't she woken up yet?" I looked at the doctor hoping he would just tell me "I'm sorry but Scarlett has fallen into a coma" "But she will wake up right?" "We don't know she may never even wake up."

No this can't be happening, I could feel the tears trying to fight their way to surface, "YOUR LYING, she has to wake up" I finished choking on my own words. "I'm so sorry Justin" I hear mum whisper. "she has to wake up, I mean SHE CAN'T JUST LEAVE LIKE THIS... she can't leave me like this" I said more to myself.

I sat back down and held Scarlett's hand in mine, "please wake up" I whispered. "come on I think he needs sometime to settle down" I hear mum tell the doctor, and then in a matter of seconds I'm alone in the room with Scarlett hoping she would wake up soon. Because I've now realized I can't live without her, she has become my life whether I like it or not Scarlett is now a part of me, but I think she always had been in my heart I've just realized it until now.

I've fallen in love with Scarlett Parker.