Chapter 16

It's been 2 days since the cinema accident, for some reason Justin hasn't talked to me once. I have no idea what I did sometimes I catch him staring other times death glaring, I swear this boy is bipolar. One day he's happy and loves talking and laughing other days if you try to talk to him well let's just say you will be missing a few teeth.

Justin's mom has called saying that she is throwing a party in about 3 days, don't ask why I also have no idea. Right now I'm sitting in the lounge room watching Smallville I grew up watching this show, I'm a big fan, "SCARLETT WE NEED CHEESE!" I was texting yet another message to Shane hoping he will message back this time, we haven't talked for awhile as you can see. "THEN GO DOWN THE STREET AND GRAB SOME" I shouted back, like fuck am I gonna go with the way he's acting.

After screaming at each other from different rooms, I think Justin just got tired because I can now hear loud foot steps making their way towards me. "Scarlett get off you fat ass and walk down to the shop and get some cheese, oh and while your there maybe you'll lose weight" okay I have to say that hurt. I jumped off the couch and pushed my way  past Justin to the door "I HATE YOU!"

How dare him speak to me like that, I thought he liked me or am I just hearing things, maybe no one will ever love me. Even if people do why can't they love me for me. I was almost there but the thing is I wasn't watching where I was going while crossing the road, "Hey watch it you stupid kid!" My whole body was shaking and my heart was thumping in my chest.

"Thank you" I grabbed the cheese  from the cash register person and made my way out the door, you would think that after everything Justin and I have been through he would treat me better, I guess not. This time I made sure I looked both ways before I crossed the road but I guess that still couldn't stop fate. "HEY WATCH OUT!" I spun around to see a car coming at me in full speed.

Am I dead yet? That's what I wanted to ask but nothing came out, I couldn't even open my eyes so I guess I am. "Hold on there sweetheart help is coming" or not... Why can't god just take me away, far away from here that's all I'm asking for. The last word I hear just pushed my heart down deeper into my chest, how can I stay strong when my world around me is falling apart right in front of my own eyes.