Chapter 13

I was sitting at a table in a small cafe... Alone, sitting here watching Justin and his friends try and flirt with some girls from across the room. Well no he wasn't flirting he was eyes raping her. I was looking down at my frozen strawberry milkshake, I knew some things were to good to be true.

Next thing I know Justin moves his hand to the blonde girls hips and makes her sit on his lap. Now I'm not in the mood to even look at him, getting off my seat I made my way over to their table, "Justin can we go home I'm getting tired" he has to say yes. Right?

What he said next I saw it coming but it still hurt hearing it come from him, "look you fat ugly bitch, can't you see I'm busy gosh I wish mum would of just left you, then I wouldn't have to see an ugly fucked up face like that" he said pointing towards me. I knew very well the whole shop was staring at us, but I couldn't care anymore if that's the way he wants it then fine be it.

"You know Justin your a scared pathetic little boy who is too afraid to show people the real you, but you know what, what's the point because there isn't much a difference. So I have one word for you GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I tipped my drink up and made sure I spilled it all over Justin before running out of the shop.

I didn't know where I was headed all I knew was that I had to get away from everyone. So I went to the one place I knew could make me forget all my worries and make them fade. I made a turn down an old dirt road covered by trees, I kept walking until I could see the river come into view, Sitting down on the grass, it was more relaxing then I remember, as I stared up and looked at the clouds floating past, "I still wish I was a star" I whispered softly to myself. I've already thought about it and I'm gonna be having surgery in the U.S. There is nothing left for me here in Canada and anyway Justin made it pretty clear he doesn't want nothing to do with me no more.

'Just a few more weeks Scarlett and this life will be gone then I can start a new one.' Pulling up my top I ran my fingers over the bandage that was wrapped around my waist. "No one wants you anymore Scarlett" this time I said it a little bit louder then before, hoping someone would hear.

Before I knew it the clouds have faded and stars were there staring down at me. Time sure does fly past when your life is useless, I slowly picked myself up and made my way over to the dirt road and started walking back to Justin's house. I know very well their in bed, I mean they don't have a reason to stay up and wait for me. I mean nothing to anyone.

I walked around the back and started to climb the tree, which let me just say is scary and tall. Plus it can hardly hold my weight, I guess Justin is right... I'm fat and ugly. Once I was in my room, walking over to the bed I just jumped straight on it. I was way to tired and worn out to change into my PJS.