Chapter 11

I didn't sleep at all last night the look on Justin's face keeps running through my head. I'm now running around the room in just my undergarments, they are light blue with little white hearts on them. I got a call from Pattie about 20 minutes ago saying she made me a bank account and a credit card that is now in my wallet, yeah I'm not really the girl that likes purses.

The only thing that I'm hoping is that Justin is NOT downstairs, then I can walk out of this house and go shopping alone. I mean I'm not being mean to him it's just this is the longest I've ever been around Justin which is getting weird. I have no idea what this feeling is I get when I see Justin, whether it's his smile or laugh. And the sad thing is I have no one to talk to about it.

Letting the towel fall from my wet hair. I walked around to the set of draws and just pulled out a pair of sweatpants and an emo top. Shhh I have style. I reached up and pressed play on my CD player, Adam Lambert started blasting through the speakers. Well if Justin isn't up yet this music would wake him up.

I was in a hurry so I brushed my hair grabbed my hand bag and then ran out of the house. Thank god Justin was in his room still, I had a feeling things are gonna be awkward between us, but when hasn't it. It's gonna take me a good 25 minutes to get to the mall. "fuck I need a car" grabbing my iPod out of my bag. I placed the headphones in and pressed play and would you look at that Adam Lambert again.

I never realized how boring shopping can get, picking up the shopping bags, I have about 10 bags in each hand plus I'm holding my spider drink. Once again I was walking to Justin's house, what the hell am I gonna do.

Opening the front door and the first thing I came face to face with was Justin. "Where the fuck were you?" rolling my eyes I pushed past him and stomped my way into my bedroom. justin of course was right behind me. "Scarlett answer the question?" That's it if he wants to know so bad then I'll tell him. "I WENT SHOPPING GOD WHAT ARE YOU MY FUCKING FATHER!" Bad move, Justin started backing me up into the wall.

His eyes were darker. "Don't you dare call me that low life fucking father of yours" I couldn't speak move I was stuck between his arms, which let me tell you are looking great... why can't he just wrap th- "No way" I shouted in his face, oh shit by the look on his face he thought I was talking to him.

I just kept quiet hoping he won't hit me. "Justin I swear to god I-"I was interrupted by a pair of soft lips pressing on mine, I couldn't help but gasp and when I did he took this to slide his tongue in my mouth. I started to struggle to get out of his tight hold "stop" I was hoping he would but he just kissed harder, he then started going down my neck.

"STOP IT!" I screamed pushing him off me, by now I knew very well that I was crying. "Wait was that your first kiss?" I didn't give him an answer I just ran in the bathroom which was connected to the bedroom. "Scarlett I'm sorry I-" "GO AWAY JUSTIN I HATE YOU!"