[20] the cursed child

I haven't even finished reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, but it is so good!! To those who love the Harry Potter series, I highly recommend it.

If you don't want spoilers, do not continue reading!!

I'm serious. I'm about to talk about the book and what I've read so far.

LAST WARNING. SPOILERS FROM HERE ON OUT.

This book is quite sad! The broken relationship between Harry and Albus is so heartbreaking. I hate the rift between them. I also hate how frustrated Harry has been and how he has been acting under this overwhelming pressure. All he wants to do is be there for his son and he keeps doing everything wrong.

And poor Draco! He lost his wife and now there are rumors his son is the spawn of the Dark Lord... That's terrible. I've always liked Draco, so I'm partial. But still you have to admit, it is quite sad even if you didn't like him.

Rest in peace, Aunt Petunia.

Amos Diggory, I know you are mad that Cedric died and Harry lived, but you know Cedric would never have wanted someone to go back in time and save him. At least I think so.

What I love about this book is that we see both the present and the past. I love that it's taking us back in time, visiting old characters, showing a version of what some of us wishes would have happened (saving Cedric) and the reason why that could never have happened (Voldemort and Valor).

I really love that Draco's son and Harry's son are best friends. It really is kind of funny.

And I also love the fact that no matter what timeline, deep down Hermione and Ron love each other.

I'm also really sad that I know that there will never be a movie for this. I know they're doing the play, and I hope it is wonderfully successful, but I still wish there would continue to be movies. Even if they wanted to do a movie, they wouldn't. They would never dare to find an actor to replace Snape, Rest in peace Alan Rickman.

Overall, I am thankful for this story and will continue reading it now.

I just wanted to talk about it.

I really hope Draco and Harry become friends. Or at least warmer to each other.