[14] stop sending grant hate

I'm so fucking done with the endless hate these days.

Today, people were attacking my love Grant Gustin over some stupid shit that they made up. And I'm not just defending him because he's my favorite actor, I'm defending him because he's a human being that doesn't deserve it. On Twitter, people were sending Grant hate calling him racist when he supposedly didn't defend Candice Patton from racist comments and also saying he was acting jealous over Ezra Miller playing The Flash in the movies.

First off, like Grant said in his deleted tweet, he's not going to scroll through all of the tweets Candice was tagged in. So to all of the people saying that he was ignoring those completely disgusting tweets, he didn't even see them. And even if he did see them, he's not obligated to say something as they are just stupid people hiding behind a screen with no lives. Maybe Candice doesn't want people replying to those. Maybe Grant doesn't want to give them time of day. We don't know their lives and what they do in them. Not only this, people are attacking his upbringing because he's white.

Secondly, you're seriously going to claim Grant is being jealous over Ezra? Grant has addressed this in the past, and he shouldn't have to. He had nothing but nice things to say about Ezra. Grant has not said one bad thing in the subject matter. I don't even know what people were talking about when they said Grant was "liking tweets on him being better than Ezra". That's not something he does or has ever done. This is the one tweet that were talking about and it's not even hating on Ezra.

Just because Grant is a celebrity does not give you the right to treat him like that

Just because Grant is a celebrity does not give you the right to treat him like that. He is a human being just like everyone else. And, to top it all off, people were attacking Grant after he responded to the tweets and blocked people, calling him unreasonable and childish. If you saw someone saying cruel things about you, wouldn't you respond that way too?

These are just some of the tweets that have been going around.