[05] 'in a blink' sos update

Some of you may have seen the SOS on my In A Blink story earlier today and I would like to explain the end result to what has happened.

For those who were not informed of who the author was, I will not be revealing it. And to those who do know, please do not release their name. I have talked it over with the author, who has deleted the story, and things were ended smoothly. I am not taking any chances that people will end up sending this person hate over a matter that has been handled.

With that said, I would like to thank those who helped me with this matter. You honestly have no idea how much your help and willingness to help means to me. I love all of my readers so much and I certainly felt the love from you today.

Thank you TheValiantYouth, 1_BabyJ, fruitychocolatebar, shadowgirl0101, SwimmerGirl217, xxniaxxxx, insanelychaotic, -goner, clairesnovak, Bio_Hazard1, BloomSnapx. lyricalgabsxo, Fandom_Fall, supcrnctural, nomzcandi, txxnwxlfx, cimbello, BellaCool153, lunarscarlet, aacutie, Void_Izzy, eenayam, hermionesweasley, gevauden, and anyone else who reached out to help me. You don't know how much you have helped me today.

To anyone who may read this, plagiarizing another person's work is in no shape or form okay. You can get in some serious legal trouble, kicked out of school, and punished in some other way that can ruin you reputation. It hurts so much when you find out that someone has stolen/copied the work that you put so much effort and time into. 

I was lucky that the person who did this understood that what they did was wrong and complied to my wishes by taking down this story. To that person, if you end up reading this, I hope you take my words to heart. I meant what I said by you having potential just like everyone else. You just have to make it your own. Thank you for cooperating with me. I am happy that we solved this problem.

LESSON OF THE DAY: 1.) Do not plagiarize 2.) Just breathe when things get tough 3.) Handle things with politeness