[16] all we need is love

I feel like this needs to be said more often: Somebody loves you.

It doesn't matter who you are, whether you are a girl or a boy, curvy or skinny, straight or a member of the lgbtq+ community. Your race, religion, intellect, wealth, popularity, appearance, none of the matters. Love knows no bounds. It doesn't matter what you're interested in, what clothes you wear, or what sports you may or may not interested in. Though they may play a part in bringing people together, these should not be the reasons that people love you.

People feel so terrified that no one is ever going to love them, but if the people around you don't love you for who you truly are, then they don't deserve to be in your life. Whatever you may think, you are not alone. Don't you ever, ever think that. There's someone in this world that loves you, and if you need an example of one: there's me.

It's something I think people need to hear, I know I do sometimes. Some of you may be going through a hard time, and if you are and want to talk, please feel free to message me. I'm here for any and all of you. I know what it feels like to think you're alone.

You all mean something and play an important part in this world... what that is, we'll just have to keep pushing on to figure that out.

So if you are ever feeling down, go find something that grounds you. Maybe it's a tv show or movie. It could even be a book series or video game. It could be anything really. Find something that fills your heart with this indescribable feeling.

With all my love, goodbye for now. Just keep smiling, things will get better.