Mean

"You look too mature, people might start to think you're actually smart," Deidra said, pinching my face. I frowned, he's been really mean to me lately.....
"Hello? Earth to Idiot," he said, gently knocking on my forehead.
"Ow....." I said, rubbing my forehead. He looked down at me, and smirked.
"Pay attention when someone's talking to you," he said.
"And you should pay attention, when someone's behind you," Deidra turned his head, and found Itachi. I looked down at my little gray bobs shoes, and Itachi made Deidra go away.
"Pay no attention to him. I don't know what's with him these days....." He said, putting two finger to my forehead, to make me look at him.

"Thank you, Itachi," I said, slightly smiling. He kept a straight, cold face.
"No problem, I'm here if you need anything," he said. He took his hand away, and left. Itachi's really nice......I thought. I turned back to getting ingredients for lunch. I made everyone fried rice with pork. It was taking me a while, to get used to cooking meals like these. I did a good job though! Once I finished, I laid out everyone's plates, and servings, then I left the room.

Since I had gone outside of the base, everyone's been super strict. I was not not permitted to leave the base, without at least one member of Akatsuki. During my time there, I found everyone to be in pairs of some sorts, but.....not. It seemed like Deidra, Sasori and Tobi would be put on missions with one or the other. Itachi and Kisame, Pein and Konan, Hidan and Kakuzu, they all were partners I guess.

I got into Tobi's room, and found him bouncing up and down, while looking at my iPod!
"Tobi!" I exclaimed. He stopped, and almost dropped my iPod.
"What is it, Jay-chan?" He asked, quickly hiding the tech in his sleeve.
"Was that my...?" I began, when I heard one of my songs blaring out of Tobi's cloak.
"No! Tobi is a good boy! Tobi would never steal anything that belonged to Jay-chan," Tobi said, crossing his arms.
"Then why is your cloak singing?" I asked.
"Tobi's cloak normally sings," he said.
"Come on....." I said, holding out my hand. Tobi turned away, and stood on his bed. I sighed, and clambered up as well. I faced him,and he jumped back. I pinned him, and rummaged through his cloak, looking for my iPod. He was wearing a black fully body suit underneath, so it was fine.
"Holy Jashin!" I turned and saw Hidan in the doorway. I found my phone, and shoved it in my back pocket.
"What?" I asked, putting my hands on my thighs, and sitting on my knees.
"Didn't know Tobi had it in him!" Hidan cried.

I blushed a Rosy red, and got off the bed. I went up to Hidan and faced him.
"He doesn't. I was getting something back from him, that he took. Now, what do you want?" I snarled. He grabbed my arm, and dragged me down the hall. We came into he main room, where Itachi, Kisame, Sasori and Deidra were waiting.
"What's this?" I asked, a little nervous. Tobi came up, and sidled up next to me.
"It's a game-" "Tobi will play!" Tobi shouted. Hidan glared at him.
"Now, to play, you have to wait for a minute, while we do something," Hidan said, leading me to a closet, and shoving me in. I heard some murmurs and them moving around. Finally I was allowed out of th e closet, and a black sack was thrust in front of me.
"Pick something," he said. I reached my hand into th bag, and my hand skimmed over six items. One was soft, one was hard, one was sharp, one was plastic-like, one was circular and one was cold. I picked up the circular one, and pulled out a lollipop.
"What was the point of this?" I asked. Hidan grinned manically, and suddenly Tobi was shoved into me, and we were both thrown into the closet!

I felt Tobi get off me, and crouch in front of me.
"What kind of game is this?" I asked, sitting up, and leaning against the wall behind me.
"Hidan told Tobi, it was to make people happy," Tobi said.
"And what would this game be called?" I asked.
"Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Tobi exclaimed. I froze, and my heart felt like it stopped.
"Jay-chan?" Tobi called in th darkness. I got up, and went to the door. I put a hand on it, then punched threw it with the other hand.
"Holy shit! What the fuck!" I heard Hidan cry. I looked back at Tobi,
"Tobi, good boys don't play this," I said. The door opened, and I crack my knuckles. I could be scary when I wanted to.
"Wait! Just choose one last time, and we'll let you go!" Hidan said. I slightly growled, and he shoves the bag at me. I reached my hand it, and pulled out a medium sized ball of clay.
"There, now, after this, I'm leaving, and you are going to try and not be in my sight," I snarled, going into the closet.

When I went in, someone boarded over the hole I put through the door. I didn't notice someone was in there with me, until I felt someone's lips touch my neck. Someone put a gloved hand over my mouth, and took my glasses off. They placed kisses on my neck, and went up to my face. They stopped just by my ear.
"You're such an idiot....." He whispered, tickling my ear slightly. He turned me around, and I could make out dark blurred shapes.
"You didn't seem to notice, when you stole my heart, did you?" He said, pulling me close. He took his hand off my mouth.
"Who are you? Hidan? Itachi?" I asked, squinting up at him. He put my glasses back on my face, and shock spread over me.
"Surprise," he said, smiling at me. It was Deidra.