.04

Still Lotti POV

I sat on the couch, and sighed. I then looked up at Jax and spoke up, "I was walking home from the diner late at night..." (You guys already know what happen hehe) after I explained to them what happen and how I got out, and the fact that Lin wants me dead. Jax stood up and looked at me with anger in his eyes, "that's why you came here? To hide from Lin?! Lin knows us! He knows SAMCRO and he wants our heads so much more. So you bringing your shit here, doesn't make a smooth ride for us. It makes everything worst!"

I just sat the looking at the floor taking in all of his words. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't take stupid bull shit like this, but he's right. So I'm just gonna let him take it out on me. I looked up at him when he was done yelling, "so you.... You gonna tell Lin where I am and give me up?" Happy stood up and shook his head, then said a rough hell no. I knew he wouldn't, but I don't know Jax so he probably would. When Jax just sat there silently I nodded and stood up. "Alright well um, y'all dont have to go home, but you need to get the fuck out of here..." Happy walked over to me and kissed the top of my head, Chibs followed after him and put a hand on my shoulder then said a small sorry.

Jax was the last one out, he stopped in front of me and said, "Stay away from SAMCRO, we don't need the baggage you have." I looked him in the eyes, then smirked and pushed him out the door. "Fuck you, and your "family"." I slammed he door shut and locked it. I walked over to the couch and laid down. I'm not gonna need them, tch I can protect myself! I know I can! Right?

--- Next Morning ---

Xena POV

I walked into the TM office where I found, just the person I was looking for Gemma. I sat down on the couch, "So big party tonight huh?" She looked away from the computer smiling then said, "yup, everything is ready. Except for a bartender. You got anyone?" I smiled nodding.

"Yup, as a matter a fact I do! My best friend, Lotti. She can make killer drinks and serve beer to the guys at a fast pace." I watched as Gemma nodded smiling. Then she said, "get her here at 6, I want her to work." I nodded and got up from the couch said my goodbyes, then walked out of the office I then saw Happy slap Jax over the head, "Dammit Jax!!! You idiot! You don't tell shit like that to her. Once you tell her something like that, she ignores everyone."

I quickly made my way over to them and said, "hey hey hey, what happen? What's going on with Lotti?" I asked Jax and he replied, "We found out Lotti was arrested and why." I groaned and muttered shit. But then I looked at him and asked, "what did you tell her?" He looked at me and said, "I told her to stay away from SAMCRO." My eyes went wide, this piece of shit! I nodded my head then smirked, "well too bad Teller, your mom hired her as tonights bartender. You shit head." I slipped my sunglasses on and walked away to go talk to Lotti.

Chibs POV

I watched as Xena walked away, I looked from Jax to xena, xena to Jax. And I spoke up, "Jacky boy. Maybe you were just a little harsh on the lass. I mean, at least we none she can keep an eye out for herself." I watched as he nodded, he then stood up and looked at me, "but I want us safe. And she doesn't bring that to us." I just nodded saying a small okay.

Lotti POV

I was at the diner cleaning a few tables up, the lady valued me last night and says i have the job. So of course I started today. I was cleaning up then heard Xena's heels clicking signaling she was walking up behind me. I turned around and said, "what now?" Safe laughed a little and replied, "I got you a bartending job." I looked at her, and realized it was at SAMCRO. I shook my head saying and she just kept begging.

A few minutes of begging and I finally said yes. She cheered and said 6 o'clock. I nodded waving goodbye to her as she walked away. Oh this is some bull shit!

--- at the party (6:00) ---

I walked into the club House with Gemma and she was showing me everything, I'm guessing she likes me cause according to Xena, if Gemma is telling me where everything is, and to come to her if anything. Then she likes you. I made my way over to the bar after she told me to get to work, I started cleaning the counters and avoiding all club members gazes. I gave them what they asked and washer to another end of the bar. Jax would try to talk to be. But nope, I felt salty af!!!

--- Later into the party ---

I needed a smoke so I went outside. I saw a lady with dark hair and a baby carrier struggling. "Here let me help you." I walked over to her and took the diaper bag and baby carrier, I held it while she took the baby out. "I'm guessing your Tara? Right?" She looked at me stunned and nodded, "yeah, yeah I'm Tara. And this little guy is Abel." I smiled looking at the baby.

I heard tires screech and looked over to the road and saw two black cars. I saw a gun point out of the window and saw it was aimed at Tara's back, I quickly moved behind her and used myself as her shield. Quickly I fell to the ground and watched the cars get away, I heard more gunshots and screaming.

I laid there on the floor, I don't know why but Xena was there crying holding me, I looked up again and saw Happy. I was confused, my vision started to fade, and my world turned black.

-------------------------------------------

TA-DA!!! Chapter 4!!!! How you guys like it!!! And bye! Also her party outfits is at the top!