.02

--- The next day ---

Lotti's POV

I woke up in the morning still feeling tired, after Xena helped me unpack my room she went to work, I finished unpacking the rest of the house and fell asleep after that. I didn't fall asleep until 3 in the morning though so yeah I'm still pretty tired.

Anyway, I got out of my bed and got ready for the day. Xena said she wanted to take me to meet the rest of the "club". Apparently there's more of them. After I got dressed (outfit at the top) I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch until Xena came.

Two minutes after I laid myself down on the couch, I heard the rumble of a Harley out front. I got up from the couch confused and walked over to the front door, then looks through the peep hole. I saw chibs walking to the door. I moved back from the door, and he knocked twice. I stood for a minute and sighed knowing this was Xena's doing, I grabbed my purse then opened the door. "Umm hey. Xena sent you to pick me up huh?" I could tell he was blushing while he looking me up and down, I was blushing a little too, but I can hide it well.

"Uh, aye. She told me to come and get you, she wanted to spend a bit more time with Juice." I nodded and walked out of the house, then shut the door behind me and locked it. "Shall we go?" He nodded and lead me to his bike. I stared at his bike in awe, but I didn't show it all to much. Oh did I mention? I love Harleys! And classic cars, hence my car.

 Oh did I mention? I love Harleys! And classic cars, hence my car

I was pretty proud of that car too. Pretty much because my dad and I built it from the ground up, well that is until he got authritus. Anyway, I walked up to Chibs' bike and sat on the back seat of his bike. I looked over at him and saw he was just staring at me. I tilted my head to the side and asked him, "umm something wrong?" He just shook his head walked over but then replied, "nothin' you just look really hot on my bike."

Once he got on the bike I lightly slapped his shoulder, "shut up." He chuckled lightly and said, "wha'? I really do mean tha'." I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around his mid section. He revved up his Harley and I bit back a squeal, why the hell would o squeal anyway!? Ugh! Whatever. Once he knew I was holding on tight he took off to where ever the hell we were going.

Chibs POV

When Lotti held onto me, I felt like I could protect her from anything and everything. I wanna get ta' know her more, but I'm just pretty sure she doesn't want a ol' man like me. She probably wants someone younger.

---skip to at TM and the club house---

Lotti POV

Once Chibs stopped his bike and shut it off I got off and kissed his scarred cheek, "thank you chibs." I smiled and walked off to the picnic benches where Xena is waving her hands like a maniac.

Chibs POV

I sat there on my bike stunned. She kissed my cheek. My old, scarred cheek. I felt heat risin' to ma cheeks and I lightly touched the cheek she kissed. I then felt two hands on either of my shoulders. I looked up and Saw on one side, then saw Tig on the other, "Chibby has thing for the new girl in town~" I heard Jax say in a teasingly flirty voice.

I just stood up and put two middle fingers up to them, "fuck off, ye' bloody kids you." I walked off to the clubhouse shaking my head. I swear this two can really get under my skin some times.

Lotti POV

I walked over to Xena and saw her sitting with guy, that had a Mohawk and two tribal tattoos on his head. Once I got to the table I sat down, "hi, my names Lotti. But you can call me Cireib." I said to Mohawk guy, then he replied, "sup im Juan Carlos, but you can just call me juice." We shook hands and the three of us got to talking.

Minutes later and there was four guys walking over to the table. A blonde guy, a short old guy, Tig, and a bald guy that has a tattoo on his head. I watched Xena stand up and hug the four guys, then the blonde one looked at me and said, "Hey, I'm Jax. This here is Bobby, you know Tig, and that's Happy over there." I looked at Bobby and waved a little, then I looked towards happy and said, "Hi Tacoma Killer." He smiled remembering me. Jax just looked a bit confused and happy spoke up.

"I saved her from getting raped in a parking lot after her midnight shift at the diner. And before I left Tacoma I made sure she had a gun or knife on her at all times." I nodded, and Happy walked over to me and kissed the top of my head in a brotherly way. Xena looked up at Happy and said, "you bought Cireib a gun?" He nodded a little. I just laughed a bit and looked up at Jax, "Hi Jax, I'm Lotti. But you can all just call me Cireib."

Jax nodded, but bobby asked, "Why Cireib?" Happy looked at him and so did Xena. Bobby just looked at them like 'what?' "Cireib is Gaelic for Riot." I said to Bobby. He just nodded understanding then said, "but wait aren't you. Umm, well Chinese?" I kind of just looked away. And xena looked up at Bobby then said, "No. She's not, she's Filipino, Scottish, and Portuguese." I just looked up at him and nodded. He was stunned and said a few sorry's, I just assured him it's okay.

Clay's POV

I walked out of the club house and saw the guys and Xena talking to a... A new girl? Crow eater I bet. I walked over to the bunch, and I saw she looked Chinese. Huh I guess Lin sent a girl to do is dirty work, "so Lin sent a girl to do his Chinese business huh?" I saw the girl say a small excuse me and she got up and walked away to Xena's car.

I watched her walk away, and heard Xena groan. I looked over at her and said, "what, isn't that one of Lin's?" I saw Xena shake her head and she said, "That's my friend Lotti. And she's Filipino." I sighed feeling stupid and rude. "Damn. I'm sorry Xena i didn't know." She just said its fine then got up and walked over to Lotti.

Lotti POV

I stood by Xena's car smoking. I know that guy didn't know I wasn't Chinese but still, I don't like it when people do that, or mention Lin. Ugh here's flashback so you know why.

--- Flashback ---

I was walking down the street from work and today I couldn't take my car. The headlights were out. I suddenly stopped my walking when I heard gunshots and saw two guys running, they were heading my way I tried to move out of the way but my legs wouldn't move. All I felt was someone push me and something was put into my hand I fell back and saw cops pulling up to the shooting scene. I looked down at my hand and saw the gun. "No... No no no...." I looked up and saw two cops in front of me, they just nodded and picked me up and I was arrested.

--- in jail ---

I sat in my cell looking at the wall. I was arrested, for a crime I didnt commit. I was so mad... I wanted to kill the people who put me here. An officer stopped in front of my cell and said, "Smith... You got a visitor." I looked up confused, can't be my parents, my dad died mom went to live in Belfast. Xena is too busy down in charming. I got up and walked out the cell going to one of those interview rooms.

Once I got there I walked in and sat down in a chair. Then a Chinese man walked in the room and sat down I'm front of me. "Hello Lotti. My name is Lin, first off I would like to say I'm sorry for my men getting you in jail." My eyes widened a bit. This mother fucker did this to me!!!

-------------------------------------------

There is chapter 2, this is a long one haha. The rest of the flashback will be done in chapter three.