Hanging Out part 1.

Once Louis and Harry were done, they got in the the car and drove to Liams flat. Once they got of their car they headed towards the door. When they were about to knock they heard screaming and a crash most likely coming from the Irish lad, Niall. This is going to be a long day.

"Oi, hey mates how are ya guys?" Asked a really happy Niall.
"Were good" awnsered Louis. They stepped in the house and imeadiatly bumped into Zayn. "Hey Zayn!" They both screamed and tackled him into a massive hug. "Hey, watch it with the hair" Zayn said while touching his precious baby.
They all laughed at Zayns behavior.

"So what are we doing today guys?" Asked Harry. "To be honest, I don't really know?" Zayn said. "Liam is the only one who knows actually" Niall said while stuffing his face with oreos. Louis was about to grab an oreo but Niall quickly gobbled them up.

"Um okay?" Louis said kinda weirded out. "Hi guys, glad you can make it" Said Liam as he came walking downstairs. "So what are we gonna do today Liam?" Asked Harry. "Well right now, we're gonna first watch a movie here instead of going to the theater" Awnsered Liam.

So the guys got ready by making popcorn and grabbing a bunch of sodas. Liam took out a paper bag and emptied it out on the living room table. It was a lot of candy. So much candy to make a little kids heart swell up with joy. Niall and Louis raced toward the table. Harry quickly grabbed Louis while Liam grabbed Niall. Zayn was just laughing his head off.

Once they were settled down, they started voting on movies. Of course they chose the scary movie category. They all agreed to watch the movie Mama 2. Whenever a scary part would come up Louis would make a small cute yelp and a jump.

Zayn wanted to hug Louis into his chest and make him feel safe but he couldn't . When Harry saw Louis yelp he quickly got the small boy and cuddled him into his big broad chest. Louis then would snuggle and stay there.

Zayn was never jealous of anyone. Except for Harry. He had Louis. One of the most beautifulest boys on earth. But all Zayn could do right now is send secret daggers through his eyes to Harry.

Zayn has always been in love with Louis. Louis was just so irresistible. He had beautiful hair, tanned skin, he was SMOL, and he had the most cutest eyes ever. Louis's eyes were like mood rings.
When Louis was happy, they were light blue. When Louis is sad, they are a dark ocean color. When Louis is mad or serious, they are gray. And when he is scared or embarrassed, they are green.

Zayn was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even pay attention to the movie. He came back to earth once the credits started rolling. "So how was that movie guys? Zayn? What did you think?" Asked Liam. "Oh it was um...cool I guess" Lied Zayn because the poor boy is so in love he will do anything to hide it.

"OK um... let's go out to eat!" "Yaaay!!!" They all screamed especially Niall. Zayn could not stop staring at Harry and Louis hands that were interwined. He had to force his eyes off of them. He also had to force himself not to stare when they sat super close together in the backseat.

This was torture to Zayn.