22| So am I.

•A/N: Title of book two will be released in the information note + its introduction!

Song: Shattered by Trading Yesterdag. Aka, the song that always makes me cry.

---

"Raven, you should really stop moving." Scarlett told her wounded friend.

"I know, I'm sorry." Raven muttered. "How's your neck?"

"It's okay, bruise is still there but it doesn't hurt." Scarlett told her honestly, touching her bruise.

"You know, burning a wound close isn't really that fun." Raven said, grinning.

"I feel you." Scarlett told her, holding up her still healing arm.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asked, interrupting the two girls.

"Long story." Bellamy commented, not in the mood. He thought that everyone was ready to fight the Grounders, he was wrong. They are going to leave their camp behind, find a new safe place. He didn't believe in a safe place, Scarlett shared the same thought.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven informed them.

"Hold up, wait. There's rocket fuel down there?" Scarlett asked, pleased by the news and glad that Murphy didn't shot the fuel tank.

"Enough to build a bomb?" Clarke butted in.

"Enough to build a hundred bombs... If we had enough gunpowder left." Raven sighed.

"Damn it." Scarlett muttered, standing up and leaning against the wall.

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The eneny of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy asked, thinking of an option.

"Not this enemy." Clarke answered, a distant look on her face when she thought back at the tunnel.

"We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." Finn said, making sure everyone got the hint.

"There is no time for this." Clarke sighed. Scarlett rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag that held her jacket and an extra shirt.

"Can she walk or not?" Finn asked.

"No." Clarke and Scarlett said at the same time, causing Raven to roll her eyes. "We need to carry her." Clarke finished.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven said, not liking the idea.

"Sit." Scarlett ordered as she saw Raven already standing up, pained expression painted on her face while doing so.

"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke told Raven, who nodded.

"Told you to sit down, but no. Clarke has to tell you the story, which didn't make me feel any better by the way." Scarlett said.

"I'll get the stretcher." Finn said, wanting to be out of here. It was clearly shown on his face and Bellamy saw that.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh?" Bellamy said. "Real brave."

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn argued.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight."

"All right, that's enough. It's time to go." Clarke said, stopping the boys from continueing their fight.

"If they follow? It's a hundred twenty mile walk to the ocean."

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn stated.