17| Boom.

•A/N: Nothing much to say, just enjoy and, again, I wanna thank you all so much for reading this book, for being here from the begining and hopefully till the end. The journey is not over yet, because there will be a book for S2, S3 and the season in making, S4 and of course, more books if there are coming more seasons!

Chapter 17 guys!

---

Nothing.

No contact from the Ark, no sign of life. Scarlett let out a groan, letting her head fall on the small space on the desk that was still clean.

Raven tried an hour ago, result: radio statics. Now Scarlett tried, result: radio statics.

Nothing is going good at the moment. Clarke caught the present Murphy brought with him, so did many others, including Murphy. Octavia, Bellamy, Finn, Scarlett and a few others still stood strong, no signs shown up yet, whitch was good.

Octavia got send to Lincoln to see if there was a cure, Scarlett had a feeling that there wasn't. The Ark was high on curing many deceases, but she knew that no one ever had seen anything like this. Yes, the Grounders created this but curing a decease took a lot of work and a long time. The chance was fifty/fifty.

Scarlett walked outside, just to see many delinquents covered in blood and Finn and Bellamy trying to calm everyone down.

"What the-" She murmered. She walked back in, coughing surrounding her again.

"Scarlett, what's happening?" Clarke weakly asked.

"Chaos. Stay here, I will fix this." She resured her sister as she grabbed a gun. She walked outside, Clarke trailing behind her.

The mechanic pointed the gun in the air, shooting it twice.

"This is exactly what the Grounders want. Don't you see that? They don't have to kill us if they kill us first!" She yelled, the delinquents stopped fighting.

"They don't have to kill us if we all catch the virus." One of them said, he gave Scarlett a glare and turned to Clarke. "Get back in the drop ship!"

"Leave her alone, I kill you myself before the Grounder or the virus can get to you if you don't." Scarlett growled.

"Not to state the obvious, but your quarantine isn't working..." She murmered to her sister. "Clarke?"

Her sister fell down, not able to answer back nor keep herself up. Finn rushed forward, picking her up.

"Get her inside." Scarlett said, almost pushing him inside.

"Finn, don't touch her!" Raven yelled, trying to stop him but Finn being Finn, ignored her. They whispered to each other, not seeing the female Blake run into camp.

"There is no cure... but the Grounders don't use the sickness to kill." She stated, a bit out of breath.

"Really? Tell that to them." Bellamy angrily said, pointing to the dead bodies of their once fellow delinquents. "I warned you about seeing that Grounder again."

"Bellamy." Scarlett murmered, noticing it was her turn to calm Bellamy down. "Don't."

Finn and Clarke stood still, watching the scene the Blakes were making. Octavia looked pissed, now. Her brother could have a disliking to Lincoln, she didn't care, however, she did care that he tried to keep her away from him. She could look after herself, she didn't need him for that.

"Yeah? Well, I have a warning for you, too." She spoke out loud, for everyone to hear. "The Grounders are coming... and they are attacking at first light."