The mood doesn't last long though, as he suddenly look down, staring intensely at the grass.

I wasn't sure since the distance between us was too grand, but I think his expression darkens.

Even the aura around the place shifts in a second, changing from an atmosphere full of life into a deadly one.
"Is he going to jump" I thought horrified. But he stays like that for a few seconds, not making a single movement.

After some time, the atmosphere turns back to normal as he start to make his way down the old tree, instantly lying down next to it.

He didn't jump. I let out a sigh of relief.

But it looked like he was thinking about it. I tell myself.

Before, when he was looking down, I sensed sadness emit from him.

Loneliness.

Maybe I'm just over thinking it I say as I ready myself to turn around and head back; my feet don't move though. He a complete strange I tell myself, but I didn't want to leave him all alone.

I turn swiftly and start to walk towards the tree.

Towards him.

When I finally reach him his eyes are closed, and he doesn't move; I think he's asleep.

I set my eyes on his face , studying his features carefully.

His lips look soft, with a peachy-pink tone, and his upper eyelashes are long; his rough, tan skin sends warmth through me.

Even with the worn out clothes he wears and the small bags under eyes, he's very cute.

Before my mind could process what I just thought, he cautiously peek one eye open.

Then both of his eyes go wide, shocked to see me staring at him. This is my chance.

My stare starts to turn intense now, trying to figure out how his mind works; trying to see what had taken over him a minute ago.

His shocked face vanishes instantly when he notices that I was trying to tell what he was thinking; he quickly hardens his features, putting on a poker face as he kept the eye contact.

His eyes was what betrayed him though.

I was right.

Deep in his very dark brown eyes, was sadness, pain, and loneliness.

No one should feel like that; my determination started to take over my actions. He looked surprised when I just suddenly sat down next to him.

"Hi I'm Jimin! Let's be friends "I say excitedly.

At first he looked confused like I was speaking some foreign language. It took him a few minutes before he just responded with a soft "why".

"I'm not sure", I say laughing awkwardly, and I honestly didn't know why.

"U just looked.....lonely," I added on while shrugging my shoulders.

He does a bitter laugh, making me jolt; my awkward smile, fading.

"So this is out of pity huh,"  he says harshly as he starts to glare daggers at me.

But it wasn't out of pity.

When I saw the loneliness in his eyes I guess, it just reminded me of my past; when my parents always used to work and didn't have any time for me.

"No that's not...."I say loudly, making him flinch.

It's not because.....I.. pity...you I say in a small voice. He still looks suspicious, but his glare softens.

"I'm leaving now, "he says while getting up, making me start to panic.

No it can't just end like this.

"Tomorrow!" I hastily blurt out behind him as I start to get up, scared that I'll never see him again

He stops to listen to what I have to say.

"At the some time, let's meet," I say more calmly.

He continues to walk, the complete opposite direction I came, without saying a word. All I can do his stare at his back, anxious because I wasn't sure if that was a yes or a no.

"Tae," he says over his shoulder without warning, "Kim Taehyung" he finally says as he disappears into the forest.

I think that's a yes.

Now I turn my back to him, heading the opposite direction from him.

I past the old car as I enter back into the woods. A small smile spreads across my face; I think I just gained a new friend.