Chapter 2

Janurary 7,2014 

finally, i sighed to myself with a huge smile on face. I got ready and took the bus to SM entertainment. i walked in happily until i saw hundreds of trainees doing there best to debut, i felt down but didn't give up for my dream. I met a lady and she took me to a room to explain what i have to do , she said "for now on your life isn't going to be easy you will have to do your best or we could kick you out. So please read this and sign here if you are willing to become a SM trainee." I hesitated but sighed it.

"Ok,very well then you are now a SM trainee. So Here's what you will do daily ." 4:00Am morning jog, 5:00Am Morning Dance, 6:00Am breakfast,6:30Am Get ready for school 7:00Am at school, 4:00Pm come here and do warm ups, 5:00Pm Vocal lessons, 5:50Pm Dinner, 6:20Pm learn different languages, 7:00pm Dance, 8:00Pm Free time, 9:00pm Repeat Dance,Singing, and studying until 12:00Am , than go home. I just stood there in shock."Oh, i almost forgot it's Summer vacation so your lesson for each class while be one hour longer and you will take modeling and fashion classes to. Now, now it's already 12:24 so you should be doing dance lessons now." umm.. how do i get there? "Just go down the hall and to the right." Ok,Thank you. i walk slowly out the door with my legs trembling down the hall and to my left. I walked in and Saw 12 Handsome boys dancing but stopped and stared.

aahhh what would happen sorry if its slow but yahh chapter 3 coming soon please wait X)  i have to study so if i have time i'll post thank you