Chapter 1

0ctober 4, 2013 the day of my SM audition...

Ring, ring, ring... my alarm went off at 6:30Am. with my legs over my pillow and drool coming out my mouth, i immediately woke up and wiped my drool of my face thinking about the audition i have today. In bed i did a big stretch and hed to the bathroom i got dressed and ate my breakfast and waited to go to the audition. It was only 8:30Am and had about three more hours before i had to leave, i decided to watch Tv. While watching Tv my eye lides were closing little by little and i fell into a deep sleep. My eyes opened slowly while i looked and my phone, OMG IT'S 11:10Am, im going to be late! I ran out the door and rushed to the audition and got there at 11:35 and heard Number 10427, Lee Yeon Hee"  HERE! "Follow me " I walk nervously to the aduition room while my head going blank i walk to the entrance. I opened the door and see only lady sitting with a camera right next to her. She asked me "Is this your first time auditioning?" i reply in a low voice no .. its my 6th. She replied "ohh, okay it's fine so please say your name, age, number and why you want to be a singer. i'll tell you when to start."  3, 2, 1 GO!  Hello my name is Lee Yeon Hee, im 16 years old my number is 10427 and i want to become a singer because i'm happy when i sing and dance and i love to see people smiling while i sing. "okay, very good! now please sing a songs and say the title. " 3,  2, 1,  GO!  The song i will sing to you is Open Arms, with a soft Angel voice she sing "Lying besides you, here in the dark Feeling your heart beat with mine~.....  " After i finished my song she said i could leave. Excuse me i didn't dance yet. "No, its fine you don't have to dance." so i left with a precent of 120% that i failed.

Two long months later.... 

E X O yah, Tto dareun neukdaedeuri bolsera neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara Pum sogen budeureopge neoreul ango Neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpokhaejigo  Hello, "May i speak with miss.Lee Yeon Hee please"oh, yea im Lee Yeon Hee "oh, very good , miss. Lee Yeon Hee you are acctepted to SM entertainment please come on Janurary 7,2014.  "