Chapter 9

•THE NEXT DAY•

Lee Yeon hee Pov
I was so nerves when I woke this morning. It was the day I find out if I fail or pass. I was so nerves my stomach felt like it was twisted inside out. I walked slowly to my closet and got what I was planning to wear and went straight to the restroom like always.  I turned on my shower and went In when it turned warm. I slowly washed my hair thinking about today I was just to nerves. I want to debut but what if I fail because I'm not talented enough. All these thoughts were running in my head. After I finished showering I put on my denim skinny jeans with a red flannel around my waist with a loose white v-neck and high waisted black converse. I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup like always and walked slowly to SM entertainment.  I wasn't in a hurry like always cause its only 7:07 AM and I just have to be at the entertainment by 9 today because it's a special day.  I got there by 8 because I walked super slow and didn't ride the bus. I still had an hour so I went to the cafe right across the street only for people who's in SM entertainment. I walked in and was very surprised. I went inside and half of the class were inside waiting till it's 9 o'clock. I went and ordered a watermelon slush with Boba inside and a bagel cause I was really hungry. I got my order right aways and sat at an empty seat by myself. I was eating and a couple of girls in my class came to me. They asked if they could sit with me and of course I was happy!  They introduced themselves to me.
Hi nice to meet you my name is Yuna Choi! And no I am not related to the vocal teacher haha :)

Hello my name is Grace Lee it's really nice to meet you

Uhm hi my name .. my name.. is ... it's .. Anna Kim .. it's uhm nice to meet you

Yuna Choi: Sorry Anna is really shy when you get to know her she's really loud and cute 

Me: It's okay! And I'm really happy to meet you guys my name is Lee Yeon Hee you could always just call my Yeon Hee!

Grace Lee : same for us :) you could always just say out first name !

Me: Aren't you guys nerves about today ?

All three of them : OF COURSE WE ARE !

Grace : people who are here are all nerves and that's why we come here really early.

Anna: Today I came here by 6:00 Am

Me: Wow ... that's really early ! What about the other half of the class ?

Yuna: Well those are the conceited ones who think they will pass and have a lot of confident. 

Me: really the must be really talented. I hope we all pass !

Yuna: Well I wouldn't say talented I would say they have powerful people who are supporting them I guess.. But wouldn't it be amazing if we all pass and be in the same group ??

Anna: I wish that happens :)

Me: That would be the best! Just wondering what's your best skill ? Like is is vocal, rap,dance ?

Yuna: I'm a rapper! I love rapping so much
Anna: I'm a singer

Grace: I'm a dancer. what about you ?

Me: I think me and Anna are gonna get along really well^^ because I'm a singer too!

Yuna: OMG guys enough chit chat it's already 8:55 let's hurry up and go to SM the results are gonna come out !!

We trashed our food and went straight to SM entertainment. 

                    •inside the building•

Mrs. CHOI: is everyone here ?

Everyone: yes !

Mrs.Choi: Okay then. I'm going to call out the people who passed so if you are called come to the front.

1.Hannah Lee
2.Bora Kim
5.Grace Lee
6.Yuna Choi
10. Joy park
18. Seulgi Jung
20. Anna Kim
21. Wendy Han

Me: I was so depressed when mrs.Choi was going done the line it's almost the end. Was I not talented enough ?

23. Janice yee
24. Yeon Hee Lee

I was so surprised I got up very confused while Grace Yuna and Anna were also happy we all passed!

Mrs.Choi: now class clap for the people who got picked and remember you guys will also have another chance.
Now people who got picked please wait a while after I dismiss class.
  Class you may leave.

Now for the people who got picked congratulations. But remember this isn't the end. The next round were only going to pick 10 people and out of those 10 only 5 will be picked and could debut. Now for the next round it would be dance. Even if you have friends remember this is a competitions there's no teams. So remember to work individually. The competition is in 2 days as well so good luck and see you guys then. You guys are dismissed.

HEHE HEE I finally made chapter 9 yayay! Please read and vote! ♡♡ sadly there's no EXO in this chapter but don't worry there gonna come out soon! ♡♡♡  I hope you like it ! I'll Update soon Again