I Need Advice

Whenever I see someone talk to my ex, or even look at him, I get this tight feeling in my chest. I feel like I want to cry and scream and break down and just dissappear off the face of the earth. I'm pretty sure he no longer loves me, while I can't stop loving him. I get the feeling when I look at him that it was my fault entirely, that only I did wrong, that I should've changed, and tried harder to fight, and I want the feeling to stop. Idk what to do about that and my stress problem (same reaction). My heart beats like it's going to jump out of my chest, I have to walk away or hide my face so no one sees my tears, and when I see comments on his posts, and to be honests and stuff of girls calling him cute, or him calling them cute, I feel like I can't breathe. All this mess has made my amount of panic attacks increase, & idk what to do, because it's causing me a lot of problems, and he was my first ever boyfriend. I just want these feelings to stop, and the only solution I can think of that will help is killing myself, and that would just cause problems on other people, so I can't. Any advice?

That pic is me Cuz my cousin said I should put one, idk why.

Follow me on instagram @shyanne.cth