Last and Final Heart Beat (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

She was trying to walk me to her car but this time we were both tackled.

I fell to the ground again, watching as her and my dad went head to head.

"Get off of me!" She screamed, fighting with all of the strength she had in her.

My rage grew out of control again.

I struggled to stand up but I was so mad I couldn't control it. I ran towards my dad and took a huge bite out of his neck.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!" He screamed in pain, back handing me into the grass.

Ms. Elvira took that as the perfect opportunity to stab him in his chest with a customized, silver stake.

My dad transformed and vanished in seconds, leaving Logan as the main target.

Ms. Elvira ran towards me, once again, helping me off the ground.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you out of here, before that one gets ups." She said, referring to Logan.

Was he actually dead? If so, why hasn't he vanished?

Ms. Elvira sat me on the passenger's side, struggling to put the seat belt around me.

"You don't have to do that." I said, trying not to faint.

"You just sit here. I'll be right back." She said, closing the door.

I watched her as she walked towards Logan's very still body.

She kicked his leg, but he still didn't move.

Logan's POV

I

laughed. "You really thought you won this one didn't you Elvira." I told her, turning on my back.

That silver bullet actually hurt me. I just needed time to recover, but since it is in fact silver, I never did. I just continued to bleed out.

I held my stomach, where she shot me at.

"Did you miss me on purpose? Like I did your husband?" I teased.

She clutched whatever she had in her hand tight.

"You're gonna regret what you did to my husband." She said, gritting her teeth as her anger began to build up.

I laughed. "Where's my wife?" I asked, referring to Avery.

"Your wife? She's not your wife. She's a 16 year old girl that you raped from her childhood." She snapped.

I just glared at her with a smirk, trying not to reveal how much pain I was in.

"I. Killed. Her." She simply said.

My dead heart fell.

"What?" I asked, feeling my anger raging out of control.

I stood up, preparing to go for her throat until-

"Logan!" Avery shouted, pulling the trigger on a shot gun.

"Avery?" I said with fake shock. "You're alive?" I said, sarcastically.

"Of course you idiot." She snapped, pointing the gun at me.

I chuckled. "But she's not." I said, pulling Avery dad's mini gun from my back pocket.

I shot Elvira right between her eyeballs. She fell to the ground as Avery screamed.

I started pointing the gun at Avery. "Last targets. Right?" I said, giving her an evil smirk. "Put down the gun Avery!" I shouted.

Avery's POV

I can't believe he just killed her! Now I really don't know what to do.

I can't just put the gun down or he'll shoot me. Logan cannot be trusted, so I took my chances. I held the gun up higher but before I could point it at his head, Logan shot me in the arm, making me drop everything.

Even myself...

I fell to the ground hard, already in enough pain as it is.

He took a few steps closer to me as I began to laugh.

"What?" He said, not knowing what was going on. "What's so funny?" He snapped.

I was turned away from him, so he couldn't see me.

"What is so fucking funny?" He said, touching my shoulder, prepared to turn me around until- "This!" I said, stabbing him right in the chest with the silver stake Ms. Elvira had in her hand, before Logan shot her.

It burned my hand once I touched it, but....I took my chances.

"Goodbye Logan." I said.

"You....bitch." He choked out, before falling to the ground.

He transformed but vanished into a huge bright ball of light.

Afterwards, things grew dark again, leaving me to fall to the ground.

As I just sat there. I cried my eyes out...

It's finally over...

2 years later...

"Avery Dawson?" The teacher called.

Years later, I moved to another town. "Here." I said, raising my hand high.

Since everything happened to me at such a young age, not only did I stop ageing, but I was also lucky enough to get adopted by people who were kind enough to take me in and invite me into their home, people we now like to call humans. Because once you've been bitten by a vampire...."You become one."