15. Study Sessions.

Monday came around and we were informed that 3 groups will be presenting per day and Lana and I will be presenting on wednesday.

"So you can come over tomorrow and we will finalise the video. I so like this. We won't have to speak," she said, Hi5ing me.

"I know. Speaking in front of them isn't my favourite anything."

"Amen."

****

Tuesday turned out to be a rather interesting day.

The girls and I were sitting in the Lunch room discussing miscellaneous things when a loud laugh from Lavender brought us to a halt.

"What got you so happy?" Chrisee asked, moving forward and putting her chin in her palm.

"Nothing," Lavender replied quickly, trying to avoid our stare, but to no avail.

(Kind of hard, when you had 4 people staring you down.)

Then a series of events occurred.

We all made eye contact. June held Lavenders wrist while I made a move for her phone. Chrisee placed a hand on her mouth and Paige moved the food away.

(We could kidnap people. Don't ask how we knew it.)

We were aware we would pay for it later, but it was worth it.

Why? Because I won.

Remember that Max from Echos. The one with the 'not so charming personality' as Lavender had put.

Well as I had said, we put a bet on it.

Guess who was she texting?

You guessed it.

"Pay up bitches. The queen has won," I exclaimed, slamming Lavender's phone with a bit of force getting a muffled scream from her.

(Who cared!)

(I did, but not at that moment.)

"Oh man, this is not fair," Chrisee cried, moving her hand away. She had lost.

(Or maybe Lavender bit her. Who knew.)

"Wait. Wait," Paige said. "We still don't know the exact date."

"You guys bet on my love life. Again," Lavender stated.

"Yes. Yes we did," June supplied. "So what is it?"

"You guys are mean," Lavender pouted, "And also the same day."

"Wuhoo," I cheered.

I knew my best friend people.

"I guess Vi won," Lavender said. "What do you get?"

"To plan our next hang out. Get ready for lots of sitting at home guys. And oh yeah 5 bucks each."

The girls took out there 5 dollar bills handing them over with a sour look.

Look at this rich bitch.

"How did you know that? She never moves this fast," Chrisee pointed out.

"She is my best friend guys," at this I got a 'will you just tell already'. Even from Lavender. Ouch.

"Jeez ok. She left her sunglasses at the place. I knew she would have to go back, so."

"You knew and didn't tell me. What a best friend!"

"Yeah yeah. You got a cute guy's number. Stop whining." 

"Who bet how many days anyways?" She asked.