CT!Paperjam x Paperjam x Fresh

A/N: ohhh boy a threesome never writen one before, nor have I ever exprienced one... kinda want to tho... meh anyway here is this piece of shit (Art = http://blogthegreatrouge.tumblr.com/post/148612067876/please-draw-the-e-option-we-have-to-see-it ) k onto the story

"S-stay still DAMN IT! I can't get it in..." CT!PJ said as he tried to enter Fresh, Fresh struggling beneath him.
"JAMMY!" Fresh screamed, he wasn't exactly prepared for this, "Jammy please... I'm not ready!" Fresh struggled again. Just as he did, PJ slammed open the door and cheerfully made his way in,
"HI MR FRESH!!" PJ soon saw the scene in front of him and a silence was made apparent through the room.

It was silent for a little bit then everything suddenly sunk into Fresh as he realised there were TWO JAMMY'S?!

There was a good silence before chuckling filled the room. It was coming from CT!PJ. He looked over at PJ with a smirk and signaled for him to come over. PJ was just in a little bit of shock, but he came over anyway.

~lel didn't mean to post this early XD. It continues~

CT!PJ patted a spot behind Fresh's head signalling him to sit there, and so he did. After getting comfortable PJ nodded ready to continue. CT!PJ smirked, he had some very interesting plans.
"Are you ready Fresh?" CT!PJ asked with a devilish growl.
"R-ready? For w-what?" Fresh ask confused. CT!PJ didn't answer with words, instead by flipping him on his stomach. Fresh was shocked but before he could get any words out he noticed a glowing bulge in PJ's pants. Fresh's eyes widened, he couldn't look away.
"Now Fresh..." CT!PJ purred into the back of his neck, "it's quite obvious what I am going to do~ and what you are going to do~" Fresh gulped, "I will fuck you from behind and you are going to suck off PJ here~ Got it?" He licked the back of Fresh's neck at the end of that.

Before he knew it, PJ's pants had come off and a rock hard erection spring in his face, his nose rubbing it.
"Mphh.. ah" PJ was sensitive to the touch, even though it was not much. Fresh hesitated before lifting his head to lick the tip.
"A-ah~" PJ moaned. Fresh took this as a sign to lick more. More moans escaped PJ's mouth, soon filling the room, his breath was becoming heavy. Fresh soon decided to take PJ's head into his mouth. And so he did, sucking slighting on the tip. PJ's moans begun to have more volume, and he was panting a lot.
"Heh heh..." CT!PJ smirked as he begun to kiss and lick Fresh's back, rubbing on every bone he could get his hands on, sending as much pleasure through Fresh as possible.

Fresh begun to moan onto PJ's dick, sending vibrations through it. PJ shivered at this, his body melting under the pleasure.
"Ahh... Mr F-freshh~" PJ chocked out in between harsh breaths. Fresh begun to suck harder bobbing his head up and down slightly, while CT!PJ begun to stoke Fresh's spine making Fresh moan more onto PJ's dick, PJ's losing himself in the heat. CT!PJ then decided to take this chance to position himself at Fresh's entrance. He teased him a bit, making Fresh whimper. He was really use to being a uke, but he was beginning to enjoy it.
"I'm going to enter you now~" CT!PJ purred seductively.
"W-wait I'm noOOaahHAHHhH~" Fresh didn't have time to finish his sentence before CT!PJ slammed into him. Fresh had removed his mouth off of PJ's member, as he tried to stop CT!PJ.
"Aren't you going to continue giving the other me a blow-job?" Fresh decided that it might be best to do as he says. Plus it seemed as though CT!PJ was giving Fresh time to adjust to his size.

Slowely Fresh lowered his head down to PJ's glowing erection, wet from his spit. Taking PJ's member into his mouth once more, he bobbed up and down, moaning every now and then. CT!PJ gave Fresh a few seconds to adjust before slowly pulling out. He paused for a second before slamming back into Fresh. Fresh moan from the pain onto PJ's dick. This set PJ off has his hand went straight onto Fresh's head, and he begun to force Fresh to deep throat him.

CT!PJ was mercilessly slamming into Fresh getting deeper each time. Fresh chocked due to the fact that he was being forced to deep throat. Pain and pleasure ran through Fresh's body as he was fucked from both sides. He could feel himself getting close. He was being pushed over his limits.
"Oh.. my! F-fresh, you're so tight!" CT!PJ forced out as he thrusted in and out of Fresh as fast as he could go.

CT!PJ continued to violate Fresh's butthole (XD omg help I ded) as PJ violently forced Fresh's head down on his dick.
"AhH! M-mr F-fressh~ I'm... AH! So-so c-close! AHH!!" PJ screamed as he came deep into Fresh's mouth.
"Ah.. I'm c-close as w-well ah..!" CT!PJ's thrusts became more and more sloppy as he neared to cumming. PJ acting on instinct  leaned forward towards the other version of himself and gave him a sloppy skele kiss. PJ opened his mouth allowing his older counterpart access. CT!PJ slid his tongue in fighting with PJ for dominance. He of course one, exploring every inch of PJ's mouth. He pulled out as he became ever closer to his climax.
"A-ah s-shIT! AHHH FUCK!!" He screamed as he came deep within Fresh's butthole (XD couldn't help myself) Fresh moaned as he was filled with CT!PJ's cum. He collapsed after CT!PJ pulled out, and both of the Jammy's picked him up and kissed him all over. Fresh was so worn out, he could only let out a few moan like words in between his panting breath.

PJ cuddled up on Fresh as CT!PJ held both of them in his arms as the drifted off into sleep.

~le fin~

A/N: OK lol I accidentally published it early XD opps. Here is the rest I hope you enjoyed XP