The Dark One Cometh Part 2

Start from the beginning

"My love," said Sahera in fear for her husband.

"Zorc, you have attacked my kingdom and threatened my people. And now you must pay for your crimes," he said as he held up the millennium puzzle. "Millennium puzzle, activate!"

"What a bright light," said Sahera in aww as Mana nodded at her.

"Now I summon the three Egyptian Gods! Obolisc the Tormentor, Slypher the sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra!" he yelled as said monster appeared on the battle field and started to attack Zorc.

"Your fate is now sealed! Behold, the Gods of Egypt!"

"When I am done with them, they will bow to the lord of darkness!" said Zorc as he laughed.

"Obolisc, the first attack is yours, strike him down with your fist of faith!" called the Pharaoh as his monster prepared to fight.

His monster attacked separately then together, creating a great flash of light.

"It's over. We're saved," said Seto as they got up from the ground.

"You did it Pharaoh!" said Mana as the darkness disappeared.

"We did it," said the Pharaoh as he smiled at his friends. The ground then started to shake. Zorc's hand then stuck out of the ground.

"He's covering the sun!" yelled Sahera in shock.

"Egyptian Gods, attack before the light is gone, please!" called the Pharaoh in fear.

The Gods tried to fight Zorc, only to fail and be turned into stone. Everyone watched in horror as the Gods were defeated. Zorc then destroyed one of the Gods causing the Pharaoh to feel pain.

"Pharaoh!" yelled Mana.

"My love!" said the queen as she kneeled next to her husband.

~ With Yugi and the others ~

"Remember, you lose a monster for every card that's on the field, and so far there are ten," said Bakura.

Eveyrtime Yugi attempted to fight against Bakura, he was out smarted.

'This is bull shit! And why the hell is Tea asking about things that happened less than a move ago? Is she stupid or something?' thought Lilly, annoyed as hell and ready to kill. "I'm going to kill you when I get out of this Bakura!"

"You are truly beautiful when you are angry," said Bakura.

"Stop hitting on my girlfriend!" yelled Yugi in anger as the two continued their duel.

~ A few turns later ~

"Shut up Bakura! You can do it Yugi! Don't listen to him! You are the King of Games the same as the Pharaoh! You just have to believe!" yelled Lilly.

"Ignore them Yugi! You can do this!" yelled Tea.

'Is she telling him to ignore me? Well that's rude!' thought Lily.

"Listen to Lilly, Yug! You got this!" said Joey.

Bakura started to mock Yugi by telling him how he need the Pharaoh.

"The duel isn't over till the last card is played! And my last card is the one with the power to stop you!" said Yugi.

"What do you plan to do with one card?" mocked Bakura.