you are not mine [intro]

[SPINOFF TO LTC]

"She carried her head in her hands,
breaths cool as ice. But the thought
of him lingered on her mind, and every
where else."

—a very proud Bean.

S U M M A R Y / B L U R B

New York's finest couple turned out to be the worst ending of a love story, and it only gets worse as time passes and they still can't let go of each other even when they try to. It'll be up to Camila if she still wants Shawn, even if he left.

E X C E R P T

"There is no way I am going back to him, Mama." Camila spoke softly, a sarcastic chuckle slipping from her lips as she shook her head. Her lips were parted, the crease showing prominently which had shown that she was frowning a bit. "He—he left me, and I don't want to go back to him."

Sinu sighed, grabbing Camila's hands. "Let me ask you one thing, darling." The younger girl nodded, swallowing from unease. Honestly, Shawn and Sinu had an unforgettable friendship with each other. But she couldn't accept the fact that Shawn left—she knew it had to be for a reason. "Do you love him, still?"

In defeat and guilt, Camila nodded and pursed her lips. "I do, I just—I don't want things to end up wrong again. He screwed up the last time. What if .. he does it again?"

"There will be no guarantee that he won't." Sinu raised an eyebrow, exhaling while she looked down. But there was time. And time healed everything. "But you love him. Right? Isn't that what you do or feel for him?"

"Yes."

"And that's the point, Mila. Love takes work, it takes healing and time. You need to be able to know that." Her mother replied, with sincere eyes and a a heart-warming smile. Tears clouded Camila's vision, her eyes begging to shut. "Love .. Takes trust. And you're going to need that if it means going back to him."

D E D I C A T I O N

to Iris, the person who ships this
as much as I do, haha. Love you!

I N F O

Started: August 8, 2016.

Ended: -

I DO NOT OWN ANY THING EXCEPT THE WRITING AND PLOT LINE. ANY OTHER BOOKS, STORIES, FANFICTIONS THAT HAVE SIMILAR PLOT LINES ARE JUST IN LUCK OF COINCIDENCES.

C A S T

Camila Cabello, 21

Camila Cabello, 21

Shawn Mendes, 23

Copyright © all rights reserved.
Shawmilas 2016.